Seahag

Default New Pics!

Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

Capt. Neal®

It works. That is some deep draft boat there on the
bottom.

CN
I invite you to join the discussion at:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

"Seahag" wrote in message ...
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

Overproof

Heh... love the cutlery ... :-)

CM

"Seahag" wrote in message
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

No more Pony

Nice stack of J105 keels!
S.

"Seahag" wrote in message
: Let me know if this works!
:
: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/
:
: Seahag
:
:

Cam

Seahag wrote:
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

No, it didn't work. I didn't see Clementine, the knives, the keels or the
monkeys (they don't fly, do they?)

Scotty
(-;

John Cairns

"Seahag" wrote in message
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

Lotta trouble to look at four pictures. Try to post more please, and
captions are nice too

John Cairns

Scott Vernon

Yes, works. looks vaguely familiar. Bad shadows in the keel pics.
What, no Scupper?

Scotty

"Seahag" wrote in message
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

Seahag

That's one of the J105s with the new deep keel ready to splash. I now find
myself vertically challenged at work...can't tape a waterline without a
ladder anymore. There's an article in Spin Sheet about it this month.

Seahag

"Seahag" wrote in message
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

Seahag

Yes, well, hope that puts a stop to the "who's knife is bigger" nonsense!
MINE! Hahahahaha!

Seahag

"Overproof" wrote:
Heh... love the cutlery ... :-)

CM

"Seahag" wrote in message
Let me know if this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

Seahag

That's our 3rd pile, I think. We've got a truck coming Wednesday to pick
those up and bring a bunch more on the return trip. Did ya see the spike on
the new one? Real ankle biter!

Seahag

"No more Pony" wrote:
Nice stack of J105 keels!
S.

Standby for Some Pics!!! Bobsprit ASA 9 April 23rd 04 03:47 PM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 03:05 AM
TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE General 0 December 19th 03 06:34 AM
pics of alternative roof rack Jo Wicker General 5 August 22nd 03 12:37 PM
Bay Week pics John Cairns ASA 15 August 8th 03 08:31 AM