Bobsprit

Default Standby for Some Pics!!!

The Alien website is about to be changed with pics showing her fun new gear!
We've added:
Dodger, awning, cockpit table, instrument set, new 5hp outboard for the dinghy,
new lighting, new spin pole, new jib, new grill (finally dumped the horrible
magma), 4 H&H harrneses with tethers, and much more. We also have a very nice
radar system (Ray RL70CRC Plus with plotter), but I have a feeling it will end
up on the C&C 34XL when we take her. None of this (except the grill) cost us a
thing.
We're sailing tomorrow evening and the whole weekend....quick trip to Oyster
Bay and back since I have to attend a party there Saturday night. Sailing
season is here! After that I won't be posting again for a while, except for
pics.

Have a fun weekend!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

None of this (except the grill) cost us a
| thing.

The perks of being allowed free access to roam various marinas in search of
treasure for Ebay sales??

| We're sailing tomorrow evening and the whole weekend....quick trip to
Oyster

Have fun.....

CM

Bobsprit

None of this (except the grill) cost us a
| thing.

The perks of being allowed free access to roam various marinas in search of
treasure for Ebay sales??

Not free access. I have to log every item I take with the yards, but I've been
allowed to keep quite a bit, such as a brand new 5hp outboard (new in 1995 and
never commisioned). Pretty cool.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

So, you also steal from yards. Got it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
None of this (except the grill) cost us a
| thing.

The perks of being allowed free access to roam various marinas in search

of
treasure for Ebay sales??

Not free access. I have to log every item I take with the yards, but I've

been
allowed to keep quite a bit, such as a brand new 5hp outboard (new in 1995

and
never commisioned). Pretty cool.

RB

Bobsprit

So, you also steal from yards. Got it.

I have to admit, Ganzy's bitter jealous posts are pretty funny. Gee, maybe
he'll lay out another devastating "liar and thief" or "You Win" post!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

So you're saying now that you DON'T WIN every time???

You're already admitted that you're a thief, you've lied about
most things here, are you going to backpeddle now?

Keep replying to every one of my posts. Or, perhaps you'll steal
something that will actually get you busted.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
So, you also steal from yards. Got it.

I have to admit, Ganzy's bitter jealous posts are pretty funny. Gee, maybe
he'll lay out another devastating "liar and thief" or "You Win" post!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Which parts were stolen?

Also, I'd like to suggest a new piece of equipment
now that you're on the road to getting your weight
under control. How about getting a new hair piece.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

P.S.
My big fat ass is back, I knew I could not stay away for that long. Keep
posted I've got's much more bull to feed everyone this summer....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

So, what stuff have you stolen lately? How many people are going
****ed off do you wonder when they discover all those things you
sold them are actually stolen property. I wonder what would happen
if ebay found out. Maybe they'll throw you off, just like AOL did.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

N1EE

(Bobsprit) wrote

new grill (finally dumped the horrible magma),

Did you check to see if it would float?