Default Yo, Harry ....

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:59:25 -0500, John H.
wrote:

It has space for up to eight trolling rods, two on each side and four along
the transom (if the two jumper seats are removed). The slots for the jumper
seats are the same size as rod holders. The boat seems much more suitable
for trolling than the Proline, which had an I/O engine. Here's the site
which shows my boat. Go to page 10 and you'll see what I mean about the
jumper seats. http://tinyurl.com/2g9o38

I like the storage on the boat.

Nice boat. Looks like you'll have a fun summer.
And it'll get you away from that stupid golfing (-:

--Vic

wrote:

It has space for up to eight trolling rods, two on each side and four along
the transom (if the two jumper seats are removed). The slots for the jumper
seats are the same size as rod holders. The boat seems much more suitable
for trolling than the Proline, which had an I/O engine. Here's the site
which shows my boat. Go to page 10 and you'll see what I mean about the
jumper seats. http://tinyurl.com/2g9o38

I like the storage on the boat.

Nice boat. Looks like you'll have a fun summer.
And it'll get you away from that stupid golfing (-:

--Vic

I have to admit that golf has taken up some of my boating time!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Yo Harry JohnH General 1 November 9th 06 12:07 PM
Yo - Harry JohnH General 11 September 2nd 06 07:51 PM
Yo Harry JohnH General 4 September 1st 06 10:49 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM