HK HK is offline

Default Yo, Harry ....

JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"John" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to
get caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

Hope I'm wrong, but since the campaigning started, I have been saying
that if either Hilary or Obama got the nomination, the democrats would
lose. There are just way too many joe-six-packs out there that are also
closet bigots. Even though some of them may pay lip service to voting
for a woman or the best candidate, when they actually get in the booth,
they just will not vote for any woman or darkie.......

These two candidates clearly show that Democrats are the party of racists.
Hillary already proved it. Now we see Obama in full light:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvxTUy47Fk&NR=1

then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUkjE0wwr6s

Knowing how damaging they were Obama obviously got to Utube and took the
videos off.

This is what the videos showed:

Obama's mentor and pastor of 20 years is now his official spiritual advisor
and on the Obama team. The videos showed he is an all out racist who hates
white Americans and Europeans and says we deserved 9-11. He spouted words
right out of the mouth of Malcolm X.

What a guy to look up to.

I believe McCain has one or more nationally known preachers advising and
endorsing him who have said some "unusual" things about religions that
are not theirs.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"John" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Are they his spiritual advisors? Did they say they hate black people?

If memory serves, one of them called for a religious war against Islam.
I believe the other, John Hagee, regularly trashes Catholics.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"John" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

The spin begins.

I don't know why anyone pays any attention to a candidate's "spiritual
advisors," anyway. I wouldn't care if any of them prayed to the baseball
gods. The more religion I hear from a candidate, the less likely I am to
vote for that person.

"JimH" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Here is one of the videos they tried to pull:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPjVp3PLnVs

It's hard to believe Obama would sit through this sermon, or even be
associated with this man. Very sad.

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:41:21 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:54:47 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news:JcydnVFI8IOi8kfanZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@giganews. com...

So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to
get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

Things seem to change every 20 minutes. I think we may see all the
candidates trying to do some fancy dancing around this:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/alq...dam/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The U.S. military's first and only study looking into
ties between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda showed no connection
between
the two, according to a military report released by the Pentagon.

Then there must be some helacious ties, 'cause you folks have been
accusing
the military of nothing but lies for years.
--
John H

I never accused the military of lying. If you disagree, you know the drill.
Find one or messages in which I made such statements. Copy & paste examples
of the text in your next response. Any response NOT containing proof will be
considered nothing but noise.

Doug, you and Harry are in the same class.
--
John H

Senior Member

On Mar 14, 10:20*pm, "JimH" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
. ..
"John" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Wow, how fast things happen:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/...iref=hpmostpop

Coincidence?- Hide quoted text -

Just saw an interview with Obama's preecher. He did not answer not one
question, period.. Saw a followup with Obama who stated he had never
heard anything like that from his spiritual advisor. Then when asked
it he had heard it if he would have quit the church. After a brief
pause Obama said, and I quote, "If I had heard it consistantly, I
would have quit". Read it any way you wish.

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:41:21 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

You are drunk again. I never accused the military of lying. It's a patently
stupid claim to make, so it fits your M.O. perfectly.

Prove what you claimed NOW, you worthless waste of oxygen.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mar 14, 10:20 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"John" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Grist for the mills of those who haven't the ability to discuss real
issues. I'm sure McCain will be endorsed by the hate-filled "family
values" religious loonies.
Senior Member

On Mar 14, 10:33*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 14, 10:20 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

. ..

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
m...
"John" wrote in message
om...
"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

values" religious loonies.- Hide quoted text -

Pfffttt. he is in with racist thugs.. period. He is finished.
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 14, 4:50*pm, Vic Smith wrote:

In the meantime, I'm going down to Florida soon to look at boats.
Still thinking new Carolina Skiff, or recent/new Mac 26.
But I won't know until I get hands on.
What kind of boat do you like?

--Vic-

Something used. reasonable in price maybe even a light fix-r-upper,
18-23 feet prefferably an open bow if small, and a cuddie if large.
With Mercruiser drive.

That's what kind of a boat I like.

Yo Harry JohnH General 1 November 9th 06 12:07 PM
Yo - Harry JohnH General 11 September 2nd 06 07:51 PM
Yo Harry JohnH General 4 September 1st 06 10:49 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM