Default Yo - Harry

Why did this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/rtqdc
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:13:35 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Why did this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/rtqdc
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

I dunno, John. Why does this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/9much

Is that another of your photographic achievements?
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Why did this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/rtqdc
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

I dunno, John. Why does this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/9much

Is that another of your photographic achievements?

Check the other site, fella. I fixed up your fuzzy, dark squirrel photo.
You've got a VR lens...give it a try.

Harry, you need to practice taking your own pictures, not mess with those
of others!
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Why did this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/rtqdc
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John
I dunno, John. Why does this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/9much
Is that another of your photographic achievements?

Check the other site, fella. I fixed up your fuzzy, dark squirrel photo.
You've got a VR lens...give it a try.

Harry, you need to practice taking your own pictures, not mess with those
of others!
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

I'm a helpful guy, John. Your photos are fuzzy and poorly lit. I fixed
up your squirrel photo for you.

Harry, squirrels are fuzzy, and the lighting was natural. "Fixing" a photo
with software doesn't make you a photographer.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Why did this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/rtqdc
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John
I dunno, John. Why does this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/9much
Is that another of your photographic achievements?

Check the other site, fella. I fixed up your fuzzy, dark squirrel photo.
You've got a VR lens...give it a try.

Harry, you need to practice taking your own pictures, not mess with those
of others!
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

I'm a helpful guy, John. Your photos are fuzzy and poorly lit. I fixed
up your squirrel photo for you.

I see the John/Kevin mighty duo is still spending their time in this NG
trying to stir the pot and pick fights. Add Reggie to the mix and you
have a poker hand of 'three of a kind', but all jokers when jokers are
not in the full deck.

Glad to see you again rose above John's obvious attempt to start a
fight with you.

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Why did this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/rtqdc
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John
I dunno, John. Why does this guy remind me of you?

http://tinyurl.com/9much
Is that another of your photographic achievements?
Check the other site, fella. I fixed up your fuzzy, dark squirrel photo.
You've got a VR lens...give it a try.
Harry, you need to practice taking your own pictures, not mess with those
of others!
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

I'm a helpful guy, John. Your photos are fuzzy and poorly lit. I fixed
up your squirrel photo for you.

Harry, squirrels are fuzzy, and the lighting was natural. "Fixing" a photo
with software doesn't make you a photographer.

It makes your a news agency.

JimH wrote:

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

Jim, I don't know about Kevin, but I'll tell you something. YOU try to
start fights and flame fests here all of the time, Jim. ALL of the
time. For you to blame everyone else but yourself shows you're bipolar.
Isn't it time for you to go off on another of your monthly period
bipolar rants?

Bert Robbins wrote:

It makes your a news agency.

WTF???
Could you translate that into English please?

On 1 Sep 2006 09:43:18 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

It makes your a news agency.

WTF???
Could you translate that into English please?

He made a typo, easily translatable to, "It makes you a news agency."
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:

wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

Are you bi-polar also? You seem to specialize in rants and starting "fights
and flame fests here".