Default Yo, Harry ....

So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news this
morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the nut-case
pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

On Mar 14, 8:27*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news this
morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the nut-case
pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

He's going to quit society, take his 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat
and single hand around the horn with it. Then he'll come to NYC to a
fireboat welcome!

"Eisboch" wrote in message

So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

I'm fine with what ever happens. It clearly the end of the rightwing
nutjobs' influence over the executive branch. And that's all I need. So
all you religious, holier that thou, wackos can start crawling back into
your holes any time. Been nice seeing ya, NOT.

Tim Tim is offline

jamesgangnc wrote:
So
all you religious, holier that thou, wackos can start crawling back into
your holes any time. Been nice seeing ya, NOT.

LOL!

"This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, age of Aquairus......."

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:27:41 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news this
morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the nut-case
pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

Good video - http://tinyurl.com/25h9qs

And to think this guy was Obama's main man for the past umpteen years.
--
John H

"Eisboch" wrote in message

So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

Things seem to change every 20 minutes. I think we may see all the
candidates trying to do some fancy dancing around this:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/alq...dam/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The U.S. military's first and only study looking into
ties between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda showed no connection between
the two, according to a military report released by the Pentagon.

HK HK is offline

jamesgangnc wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

I'm fine with what ever happens. It clearly the end of the rightwing
nutjobs' influence over the executive branch. And that's all I need. So
all you religious, holier that thou, wackos can start crawling back into
your holes any time. Been nice seeing ya, NOT.

Indeed. Foch the rightwingnuts.

HK HK is offline

John wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

Hope I'm wrong, but since the campaigning started, I have been saying that
if either Hilary or Obama got the nomination, the democrats would lose.
There are just way too many joe-six-packs out there that are also closet
bigots. Even though some of them may pay lip service to voting for a woman
or the best candidate, when they actually get in the booth, they just will
not vote for any woman or darkie.......

No electoral or electoral college majority is going to vote for a
72-year-old guy with no understanding of economic issue who wants to
continue Bush's idiotic war in in Iraq.

On Mar 14, 1:21*pm, HK wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...
So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

I'm fine with what ever happens. *It clearly the end of the rightwing
nutjobs' influence over the executive branch. *And that's all I need. *So
all you religious, holier that thou, wackos can start crawling back into
your holes any time. *Been nice seeing ya, NOT.

Indeed. Foch the rightwingnuts.- Hide quoted text -

wow, Harry, that was SO refined and cultured. Did Prescott teach you
that?

"jps" wrote in message

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:27:41 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

So, what are you thinking as we witness the Democratic party
self-destruct?

Unbelievable.

I thought Obama had things well under control until I watched the news
this
morning.

McCain's chances are getting better and better as Hillary continues to get
caught in lies and deceit and Obama's 19 year association with the
nut-case
pastor of his church hits the news.

Eisboch

If Bush were held to the same standards you're assuming for Democrats,
he'd have been tarred, feathered and burned at the stake in his first
term.

I think the Clinton's have made clear that they're willing to
sacrafice the good of the party in order to win. You may be right
about McCain's chances since a lot of Democrats like me will sit out
the election if she's the nominee.

AFAIC, she's McCain lite. Why not let the Republicans drive us
another four years into the hole so we can have a real Democrat.

jps

I like Obama. For the most part he has run a clean campaign and has the
"image" that projects a thoughtful potential POTUS to the world. We need
that right now, even if his views on policy aren't exactly what I would
subscribe to.

Unfortunately, the latest "tip" given to the media may destroy his chances.
I wonder who decided this was a good time to bring up the pastor? I doubt
it was McCain. He's on vacation until the Dems stop feeding upon
themselves.

Eisboch

Yo Harry JohnH General 1 November 9th 06 12:07 PM
Yo - Harry JohnH General 11 September 2nd 06 07:51 PM
Yo Harry JohnH General 4 September 1st 06 10:49 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM