Jim Jim is offline

Default Apology to gay losers

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:38 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 9, 8:13 am, "HK" wrote:

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
You are certainly proving what a low life you are. And you try to get
everyone here to think you're oh, so special, sophisticated and
cultured.....

It ain't him. Apologies don't seem to be part his of manner.

So who wrote it?
===========

Jim did.

Thanks. Isn't amazing how the sh*theads who pollute rec.boats all seem to
want to be me? "Jim" is just the latest. The "King of Sh*theads" (Reggie,
of course), posted here for quite a while with a variation of my wife's
name.

I remember that. Mad Cow wasn't it. That was Reggie?

On Feb 9, 1:17*pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:38 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 9, 8:13 am, "HK" wrote:

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
You are certainly proving what a low life you are. And you try to get
everyone here to think you're oh, so special, sophisticated and
cultured.....

It ain't him. Apologies don't seem to be part his of manner.
So who wrote it?
===========

Jim did.

Thanks. Isn't amazing how the sh*theads who pollute rec.boats all seem to
want to be me? "Jim" is just the latest. The "King of Sh*theads" (Reggie,
of course), posted here for quite a while with a variation of my wife's
name.

I guess imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.

Oi!

Somewhere in this world there is a *real* Reggie Smithers, he has caught
wind (literally - phew) of the jerk in here using his name, and sooner
or later he is going to track our Reggie down and show up at his front
door with a laser sword. I hope to read about it.- Hide quoted text -

What a sophisticated and refined thing to wish upon someone.

On Feb 9, 1:19*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:38 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 9, 8:13 am, "HK" wrote:

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
You are certainly proving what a low life you are. And you try to get
everyone here to think you're oh, so special, sophisticated and
cultured.....

It ain't him. Apologies don't seem to be part his of manner.

So who wrote it?
===========

Jim did.

Thanks. Isn't amazing how the sh*theads who pollute rec.boats all seem to
want to be me? "Jim" is just the latest. The "King of Sh*theads" (Reggie,
of course), posted here for quite a while with a variation of my wife's
name.

I remember that. Mad Cow wasn't it. That was Reggie?- Hide quoted text -

Dr. Dr. Krause

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:38 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 9, 8:13 am, "HK" wrote:

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
You are certainly proving what a low life you are. And you try to get
everyone here to think you're oh, so special, sophisticated and
cultured.....

It ain't him. Apologies don't seem to be part his of manner.

So who wrote it?
===========

Jim did.

Thanks. Isn't amazing how the sh*theads who pollute rec.boats all seem to
want to be me? "Jim" is just the latest. The "King of Sh*theads" (Reggie,
of course), posted here for quite a while with a variation of my wife's
name.

The sad thing for you is it is a believable post.

HK HK is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:

Instead of being such idiots, you could have helped me and the wife
compound and polish one side of the boat. We could have gotten done in
time to float it and hit the best watering hole on the ICW.... a view
of the water, hottie little waitresses, shrimp burgers, and the
coldest Red Stripes on earth. With any luck we could have hooked up
with D-unit and company. But n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o you guys want to snipe at
each other.

Well, you could have stopped off at Tri-State today, where, while going
into the fishing flea market, you would have noticed two just delivered
30+' Gradys, each with a pair of 350s on the transom. Jeez.

Senior Member

On Feb 9, 4:31*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:39:06 GMT, Reginald P. Smithers XXI penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:03:15 -0500, Reginald P. Smithers III penned

HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

You've been had.

(1) Harry didn't post that and then (2) the actual OP then chimed back
into this thread with his stick to stir things up.

When are you guys going to learn?

Learn what?

Well, basically, that you shouldn't be as stupid as a fish and bite on
every troll or re-troll.....

When the OP actually mungs the "from," you guys still don't get it and
pile on. Geeze, guys, you are going after a straw man (uh, lure). Then
the OP (with no real attempt at stealth) chums the water with more
trolling.... and there is a feeding frenzy. There is no shortage of
straw lures and no shortage of energy to attack same.

Instead of being such idiots, you could have helped me and the wife
compound and polish one side of the boat. We could have gotten done in
time to float it and hit the best watering hole on the ICW.... a view
of the water, hottie little waitresses, shrimp burgers, and the
coldest Red Stripes on earth. With any luck we could have hooked up
with D-unit and company. But n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o you guys want to snipe at
each other.

Ok, I have an advantage. It was 70 degrees here today. You guys still
have icicles hanging from your, uh..... well....... uh.... whatever
they hang from up there.... and you are suffering from cabin fever.

I sure hope it warms up for you guys, soon......

..... hey, sweetheart...... another Red Stripe, please...... ok guys,
gotta go, see ya......

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080209-0, 02/09/2008
Tested on: 2/9/2008 4:31:41 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com- Hide quoted text -

It is a task to look at the headers in Google, and it did not seem at
all an unusual post so I did not go out of my way to check them...
HK HK is offline

wrote:

HK wrote:
[...]

snerk

You jumped right in with both feet.
HK HK is offline

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:05:05 -0500, HK penned the following well

Gene Kearns wrote:

Instead of being such idiots, you could have helped me and the wife
compound and polish one side of the boat. We could have gotten done in
time to float it and hit the best watering hole on the ICW.... a view
of the water, hottie little waitresses, shrimp burgers, and the
coldest Red Stripes on earth. With any luck we could have hooked up
with D-unit and company. But n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o you guys want to snipe at
each other.

Well, you could have stopped off at Tri-State today, where, while going
into the fishing flea market, you would have noticed two just delivered
30+' Gradys, each with a pair of 350s on the transom. Jeez.

If I had that sort of expendable income...... I'd be all over it!

I didn't even look closely. When I see that sort of array on the stern,
I simply think..."Another way to support Big Oil..." And think of the
truck and trailer you'd need to haul 'em! Gotta be 12,000-14,000 pounds
in those rigs.

I'm pretty sure they were 33's.

Nice boats, though.

Jim Jim is offline

HK wrote:
[...]

How hard it must be to resist ragging Harry when the opportunity presents
itself. Give us all a break. Lets move on. Enjoy your Red Stripe Mon.

HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

You've been had.

(1) Harry didn't post that and then (2) the actual OP then chimed back
into this thread with his stick to stir things up.

When are you guys going to learn?

Learn what?

To stop changing your identity. %^%$#%$^ one more to add to my septic
tank!

Winners and Losers Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 12th 06 01:43 PM
Liberals are *LOSERS* GK General 0 May 29th 05 11:43 PM
HEY LOSERS JB Gates General 0 November 6th 04 12:46 AM
A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Get Ready, Losers! Bobsprit ASA 6 January 21st 04 03:50 PM