Jim Jim is offline

Default Apology to gay losers

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:38 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 9, 8:13 am, "HK" wrote:

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
You are certainly proving what a low life you are. And you try to get
everyone here to think you're oh, so special, sophisticated and
cultured.....

It ain't him. Apologies don't seem to be part his of manner.

So who wrote it?

Jim did.

Thanks. Isn't amazing how the sh*theads who pollute rec.boats all seem to
want to be me? "Jim" is just the latest. The "King of Sh*theads" (Reggie,
of course), posted here for quite a while with a variation of my wife's
name.

I remember that. Mad Cow wasn't it. That was Reggie?