HK HK is offline

Default Apology to gay losers

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:05:05 -0500, HK penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Gene Kearns wrote:

Instead of being such idiots, you could have helped me and the wife
compound and polish one side of the boat. We could have gotten done in
time to float it and hit the best watering hole on the ICW.... a view
of the water, hottie little waitresses, shrimp burgers, and the
coldest Red Stripes on earth. With any luck we could have hooked up
with D-unit and company. But n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o you guys want to snipe at
each other.

Well, you could have stopped off at Tri-State today, where, while going
into the fishing flea market, you would have noticed two just delivered
30+' Gradys, each with a pair of 350s on the transom. Jeez.

If I had that sort of expendable income...... I'd be all over it!

I didn't even look closely. When I see that sort of array on the stern,
I simply think..."Another way to support Big Oil..." And think of the
truck and trailer you'd need to haul 'em! Gotta be 12,000-14,000 pounds
in those rigs.

I'm pretty sure they were 33's.

Nice boats, though.