JB Gates

Default HEY LOSERS

If the following image offends then don't look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

DISCLAIMER: This post does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
myself, my company, my friends, my goldfish or my neighbor's dog; don't
quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; this
post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that you may distribute this
post and all its associated parts freely but you may not make a profit from
it.

What can one learn from the Losers and Addicts board? JAXAshby ASA 6 September 12th 04 03:23 AM
A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Get Ready, Losers! Bobsprit ASA 6 January 21st 04 03:50 PM
All you pathetic, "Where's the WMD's" losers better not read this. Donal ASA 11 July 12th 03 02:15 PM