Don White Don White is offline

Default Apology to gay losers

"Reginald P. Smithers XXI" "Reggie isn't Here wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:25:01 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:03:15 -0500, Reginald P. Smithers III penned
the following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

You've been had.

(1) Harry didn't post that and then (2) the actual OP then chimed back
into this thread with his stick to stir things up.

When are you guys going to learn?

Learn what?

To stop changing your identity. %^%$#%$^ one more to add to my septic
tank!