Default Apology to gay losers

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Senior Member

On Feb 9, 9:03*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Only if they think it will help in the elections.. The democrats have
been pulling this "tolerant party" farce for decades, the drift
between Obama and Billary has really opened up the curtains to the
blatant bigotry and pandering that is the rule of the day for the
dems...

wrote:
HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Only if they think it will help in the elections.. The democrats have
been pulling this "tolerant party" farce for decades, the drift
between Obama and Billary has really opened up the curtains to the
blatant bigotry and pandering that is the rule of the day for the
dems...

Read you own post, Scottie.

I always get a kick out of statements like, "Those rotten, no-good, so
and so's and such and such's are despicable because they are so
hateful and intolerant!"

Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

Both of your parties are guilty of pandering. Yours hopes to achieve
and maintain power by toadying up to the equally rich or richer,
piling so much wealth on their ultraprivileged tables that some will
ultimately spill over the edges into your own pockets. Your opposition
hopes to achieve and maintain power by promising the poor, the
discouraged and the disenfranchised an ever elusive "brighter day",
thereby garnering millions of hours of volunteer time and tens of
millions of votes.

So you are both a batch of thieves. The difference is not in what you
do, but who your masters are.

Luke 6: 41-42

Senior Member

On Feb 9, 9:11*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Only if they think it will help in the elections.. The democrats have
been pulling this "tolerant party" farce for decades, the drift
between Obama and Billary has really opened up the curtains to the
blatant bigotry and pandering that is the rule of the day for the
dems...

Yeah, I expect Bill to be saying, for a black man he really is a smart guy...

Well, he already did really, but good thinking democrats don't care,
he is a democrat so it's ok for him to do that. He wrote off the SC
win as a "black" thing, and pretty much dismissed it as that. He said
and I quote "well Jessi Jackson won SC during two elections too!"
During a past election Billary got a lot of kick at a speech in Harlem
in a Church. He told of coming home from England as a Scholar and
getting off in Times Square. He continued with a long todo about how
he felt compelled to get on the (and he specifically named the subway
line might have been the "H" train) trian to Harlem to get his "soul"
back. He rocked the house, the black community embraced him and one
leader called him the first black president.

Back to reality, seems as folks looked back, the train he noted did
not even exist back then, he had made the whole thing up.. seems with
his comments the other day, he is just another ignorant pandering
hick.. Any black person that would vote for Billary knowing this is
just, well, they deserve what they get...

wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Bull****. Do you consider it 'bad' to be wealthy? Are the rich inherently
immoral? How do you define 'rich'?

Your opposition

[liberals]
hopes to achieve and maintain power by promising the poor, the
discouraged and the disenfranchised an ever elusive "brighter day",
thereby garnering millions of hours of volunteer time and tens of
millions of votes.

Absolutely true.

So you are both a batch of thieves. The difference is not in what you
do, but who your masters are.

Luke 6: 41-42

One with your attitude towards religion should not quote the Bible.
--
John H
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Too bad the wes and thems can't get together to solve common problems.

Senior Member

wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Too bad the wes and thems can't get together to solve common problems.- Hide quoted text -

Well, there have been close to 500 investigations and personal
vendettas started in congress since the dems took over!)
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

That is too bad, isn't it? We didn't hire those folks in congress to be
fighting amongst themselves in a power struggle. But that's the way it is in
our corrupt system.

Winners and Losers Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 12th 06 01:43 PM
Liberals are *LOSERS* GK General 0 May 29th 05 11:43 PM
HEY LOSERS JB Gates General 0 November 6th 04 12:46 AM
A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Get Ready, Losers! Bobsprit ASA 6 January 21st 04 03:50 PM