Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Apology to gay losers

wrote:
On Feb 9, 9:03 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause

Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Only if they think it will help in the elections.. The democrats have
been pulling this "tolerant party" farce for decades, the drift
between Obama and Billary has really opened up the curtains to the
blatant bigotry and pandering that is the rule of the day for the
dems...

Yeah, I expect Bill to be saying, for a black man he really is a smart guy..