Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

"HK" wrote in message

Yep, this fall's election is going to be fun.

Betcha we could Google up the exact statement by you, posted in 1999.

Eisboch

HK wrote:

Yep, this fall's election is going to be fun.

Harry,
You have never called an election correctly, you really should start to
root for the republicans.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
John, it will still all be Bush's fault.

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:38:37 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack
wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.

It would be very interesting and refreshing to see you "happy".
Somehow I doubt it will ever happen though, regardless of the
election
outcome.

Eisboch

It will be fun to watch Harry bitch when the Democrats are in charge
and
the USA is going to hell in a hand basket.
--
John H

This country already is in hell in a hand basket. Either Barack or
Hillary will be a huge improvement.

You are just reading cue cards. Do you have any thoughts of your own that
might justify her being president? Bet you don't.

My thoughts have to do with the need to have a Democrat in the White
House. Either Hillary or Barack will be fine with me.

Thank you for sharing your thought process with us, "any democrat will do"
cue card boy.

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Yep, this fall's election is going to be fun.

Betcha we could Google up the exact statement by you, posted in 1999.

Eisboch

and in 2002 and 2004.... Harry is batting 1000

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Yep, this fall's election is going to be fun.

Betcha we could Google up the exact statement by you, posted in 1999.

Eisboch

So?
Jim Jim is offline

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:38:37 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack
wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.
It would be very interesting and refreshing to see you "happy".
Somehow I doubt it will ever happen though, regardless of the
election
outcome.

Eisboch

It will be fun to watch Harry bitch when the Democrats are in charge
and
the USA is going to hell in a hand basket.
--
John H

This country already is in hell in a hand basket. Either Barack or
Hillary will be a huge improvement.
You are just reading cue cards. Do you have any thoughts of your own
that might justify her being president? Bet you don't.

What if there were only two candidates right now: Hillary, with her
current senate experience, and Bush-2, with his experience as governor of
Texas.

Which would you consider to be more qualified for the White House?

Obama

Somebody bring Kanter up to date. Have him imagine which real candidate
would look best having a fireside chat with a foreign head of state. Which
candidate would be best suited to deal with fiscal responsibility. which
candidate's might put personal gain out of the picture while making
important decisions. Have Kanter choose any measure he likes to determine if
The Clintons are the best candidate.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:38:37 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Two questions:

1) Do you know who earned the nickname "Bandar Bush", and why?

2) Are you OK with Bush being socially inept, to the point of fondling the
leader of another country? It's true. I just want to know if that's
acceptable to you.

Whoa - this is someting cool... Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 December 20th 07 12:56 PM
whoa! KenJr General 3 May 23rd 06 10:34 PM
Whoa There Race Boy.... Capt. Mooron ASA 107 July 25th 04 01:25 AM
Whoa Nutsy, Time Out!! Thom Stewart ASA 0 November 9th 03 08:16 PM