Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

"HK" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 01:14:37 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

Now pretty even up - Obama got five states, Clinton has five states.

Curiously, it seems to be breaking along race lines.

This is going to be very interesting.

Yeah, the "breaking along racial lines" bit worries me. I'd rather see
it breaking much, much closer in that area. But I can't fault black
voters for going en masse for Barack Obama. He's got a lot of
charisma, he's really smart and accomplished, and he's a positive role
model for young blacks, especially taking into account his modest
beginnings.

I'll be delighted to see him in the Oval Office, as I would with
Hillary there.

I'm very happy to see Romney tanking.

And when the voters get fed up with higher taxes, "wait-your-turn"
medical care and cowardice abroad, the Republicans will take Congress
back in 2010, the White House in 2012.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.

It would be very interesting and refreshing to see you "happy".
Somehow I doubt it will ever happen though, regardless of the election
outcome.

Eisboch

"HK" wrote in message

I'm very happy to see Romney tanking.

Harry said he's happy.

:-)

Eisboch

wrote:

[...]

back in 2010, the White House in 2012.- Hide quoted text -

Sour grapes. If the D's waltz into office this year it's because the
public is already "fed up" with a few other things. But it ain't over
yet. Watch for third party (ies) spoiler candidates to distort the
equation. There is a history in this country of big donors shelling
out to 3rd party players that they think will draw support *away* from
the opposition. No reason to expect this year will be any different.

Anybody running for either party, and especially the few left
realistically standing, will be a *huge* improvement over what we have
had to put up with for the last hate years. Er, I meant to type eight
years. Don't know what got into me, really. :-)

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 5:22?pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

I really hope it continues. ?One of the problems in CA is the STRONG
absentee ballet, where people voted up to a month ago. ? Obama has had
some strong swings in the last 30 days.

If Obama wins big today, it will no longer be politically correct to
define the rest of the election as the "Race for the White House"

===============================

I understand the guvmint is going to turn over management of this and all
future elections to www.ringling.com. We're 99% of the way there anyway. May
as well make it official.

wrote:

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

Now pretty even up - Obama got five states, Clinton has five states.

Curiously, it seems to be breaking along race lines.

This is going to be very interesting.

Yeah, the "breaking along racial lines" bit worries me. I'd rather see
it breaking much, much closer in that area. But I can't fault black
voters for going en masse for Barack Obama. He's got a lot of charisma,
he's really smart and accomplished, and he's a positive role model for
young blacks, especially taking into account his modest beginnings.

I'll be delighted to see him in the Oval Office, as I would with Hillary
there.

I'm very happy to see Romney tanking.

One real indicator is in states that have virtually no black people
like Utah, Idaho and North Dakota and Barack won them.

Those are quiet places, and Hibbleby's too loud. Just a theory.

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

Spoken like a true observer.

wrote:

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

Now pretty even up - Obama got five states, Clinton has five states.

Curiously, it seems to be breaking along race lines.

This is going to be very interesting.

Yeah, the "breaking along racial lines" bit worries me. I'd rather see
it breaking much, much closer in that area.

Harry,
Your racism is showing.

But I can't fault black
voters for going en masse for Barack Obama. He's got a lot of charisma,
he's really smart and accomplished, and he's a positive role model for
young blacks,

I would think most people would think he is a positive role model for
everyone. He is a fantastic orator and a true leader, even if one
disagrees with his politics he is reinvigerating voters tired of the
same BS.

Too bad, you and Billary think it is a black thing.

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

I'm very happy to see Romney tanking.

Harry said he's happy.

:-)

Eisboch

Do you know how you can tell if Harry is not telling the truth?

His fingers are on the keyboard.

Harry will never be happy.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

[...]

Not to worry, Lu...the way we are arranging it, only you and your
conservacrap buddies will find themselves paying higher taxes and
waiting in line for health care. Turnabout is fair play, after all!

As for cowardice abroad, that's an attribute of George W. Bush. He's
scared of meeting with his adversaries and sends in the troops, instead.

:}

Whoa - this is someting cool... Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 December 20th 07 12:56 PM
whoa! KenJr General 3 May 23rd 06 10:34 PM
Whoa There Race Boy.... Capt. Mooron ASA 107 July 25th 04 01:25 AM
Whoa Nutsy, Time Out!! Thom Stewart ASA 0 November 9th 03 08:16 PM