Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Bill would probably get off watching Obama "lay the timber" to ole'
Hilary.
They dont allow her to wear short skirts anymore....cause if she sits
down, her balls will hang out.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

I really hope it continues. One of the problems in CA is the STRONG
absentee ballet, where people voted up to a month ago. Obama has had
some strong swings in the last 30 days.

On Feb 5, 5:22�pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

I really hope it continues. �One of the problems in CA is the STRONG
absentee ballet, where people voted up to a month ago. � Obama has had
some strong swings in the last 30 days.

If Obama wins big today, it will no longer be politically correct to
define the rest of the election as the "Race for the White House"

wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

I really hope it continues. ?One of the problems in CA is the STRONG
absentee ballet, where people voted up to a month ago. ? Obama has had
some strong swings in the last 30 days.

If Obama wins big today, it will no longer be politically correct to
define the rest of the election as the "Race for the White House"

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Although as I always say - a bad pun is the highest form of humor. :)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:17:52 -0800 (PST), "Eat Me, Trolls"
wrote:

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Bill would probably get off watching Obama "lay the timber" to ole'
Hilary.
They dont allow her to wear short skirts anymore....cause if she sits
down, her balls will hang out.

Funniest one today!
--
John H
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

Really? At the moment, 9 pm, looks pretty close, though that is sure to
change.

Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 01:14:37 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

Now pretty even up - Obama got five states, Clinton has five states.

Curiously, it seems to be breaking along race lines.

This is going to be very interesting.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

So far, the early exiting polls are showing Obama really laying the
timber to Clinton.

Maginally, but getting wins straight up.

Very interesting.

Now pretty even up - Obama got five states, Clinton has five states.

Curiously, it seems to be breaking along race lines.

This is going to be very interesting.

Yeah, the "breaking along racial lines" bit worries me. I'd rather see
it breaking much, much closer in that area. But I can't fault black
voters for going en masse for Barack Obama. He's got a lot of charisma,
he's really smart and accomplished, and he's a positive role model for
young blacks, especially taking into account his modest beginnings.

I'll be delighted to see him in the Oval Office, as I would with Hillary
there.

I'm very happy to see Romney tanking.

Whoa - this is someting cool... Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 December 20th 07 12:56 PM
whoa! KenJr General 3 May 23rd 06 10:34 PM
Whoa There Race Boy.... Capt. Mooron ASA 107 July 25th 04 01:25 AM
Whoa Nutsy, Time Out!! Thom Stewart ASA 0 November 9th 03 08:16 PM