Jim Jim is offline

Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
John, it will still all be Bush's fault.

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:38:37 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack
wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.

It would be very interesting and refreshing to see you "happy".
Somehow I doubt it will ever happen though, regardless of the
election
outcome.

Eisboch

It will be fun to watch Harry bitch when the Democrats are in charge
and
the USA is going to hell in a hand basket.
--
John H

This country already is in hell in a hand basket. Either Barack or
Hillary will be a huge improvement.

You are just reading cue cards. Do you have any thoughts of your own that
might justify her being president? Bet you don't.

My thoughts have to do with the need to have a Democrat in the White
House. Either Hillary or Barack will be fine with me.

Thank you for sharing your thought process with us, "any democrat will do"
cue card boy.