Dan J.S.

Default Support the Danish!

After reading about Denmark and their problems with the Arabs I have found a
few ways to support the country.

First we can write our own Senators and President. President is at
www.whitehouse.gov Senators are easy to google.

The Danish Embassy is emailable at and the Prime Minister is at

In addition, there are multiple web sites with Danish Goods listed. Buy
Denmark!! A few sites are

http://www.danish.com/

http://www.danishshop.dk/

http://www.danish-deli-food.com/

http://www.scandinavianfoods.com/

The last one is in Chicago on Clark in Andersonville. Then there are all the
Danish furniture stores!! And much of our ribs come from Denmark.

So let's support the land of Lego, Hans Christian Anderson, and good cheese
and furniture

Jim,

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Dan J.S." wrote in message

The last one is in Chicago on Clark in Andersonville. Then there are all
the Danish furniture stores!! And much of our ribs come from Denmark.

So let's support the land of Lego, Hans Christian Anderson, and good
cheese and furniture

Ribs? The meat?

I have a danish almost every morning with coffee -- good enough?
JohnH

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:33:51 -0600, "Dan J.S." wrote:

After reading about Denmark and their problems with the Arabs I have found a
few ways to support the country.

First we can write our own Senators and President. President is at
www.whitehouse.gov Senators are easy to google.

The Danish Embassy is emailable at and the Prime Minister is at

In addition, there are multiple web sites with Danish Goods listed. Buy
Denmark!! A few sites are

http://www.danish.com/

http://www.danishshop.dk/

http://www.danish-deli-food.com/

http://www.scandinavianfoods.com/

The last one is in Chicago on Clark in Andersonville. Then there are all the
Danish furniture stores!! And much of our ribs come from Denmark.

So let's support the land of Lego, Hans Christian Anderson, and good cheese
and furniture

We're now thinking of visiting Denmark this spring when we go to Holland.
There is a nice campground just outside Copenhagen, with buses to downtown
about every 20 minutes.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:41:37 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

The last one is in Chicago on Clark in Andersonville. Then there are all
the Danish furniture stores!! And much of our ribs come from Denmark.

So let's support the land of Lego, Hans Christian Anderson, and good
cheese and furniture

Ribs? The meat?

They eat the meat before they ship the ribs to America and sell the bones
for $.99 a pound. Many people buy a box, once. Some are stupid enough to do
it more than once.

Costco ribs are the best, but they're not cheap either.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Doug Kanter

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
After reading about Denmark and their problems with the Arabs I have found
a few ways to support the country.

OK....stop the special bus at the next corner, open the window, and tell me
about your delusion:

1) A (typically) stupid Christian publication starts this whole mess by
publishing a picture that offends an (equally) stupid bunch of Muslims.

2) The Danish government responds by saying it supports free speech, instead
of saying "Hey...you got a problem with that cartoon? Take it up with these
shmucks". By doing so, it creates an image of solidarity with the shmucks.
The audience is...guess who? Religious fanatics in the Middle East,
precisely equivalent to the morons who published the cartoons. No brains on
either side. Free speech and separation of church & state? Alien concepts.
The Muslim shmucks assume that the Danish government is arm in arm with the
Christian shmucks. Great.

3) The Danish government sees its holdings around the world being attacked,
and you think we should say one friggin' word in its support, when it
could've distanced itself from the PRIVATELY RUN PUBLICATION that started
the mess?

If Forbes Magazine, or Time or Newseek had published the cartoons first, you
would've come up with all sorts of reasons why "it's different". But, a
Christian publication somehow deserves "support" when its actions generate
conflict.

Bull****.

Dan J.S.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Dan J.S." wrote in message
[...]

i forgot

islam - new religion of liberals

Doug Kanter

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 01:15:59 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

OK....stop the special bus at the next corner, open the window, and tell
me
about your delusion:

1) A (typically) stupid Christian publication starts this whole mess by
publishing a picture that offends an (equally) stupid bunch of Muslims.

nothing ive read about this says that.

you got a quote or something?

Having a quote requires sitting down for the news. My day primarily runs as
follows: If I'm working, I'm working. I'm not reading news online. If I'm
paying attention to news, I'm not working. I'm getting it from radio or TV
sources. What I said in that post is based on listening to NBC, ABC, Public
TV, some BBC (from Canada), etc.

If the cartoon had been published in Rolling Stone, nobody on earth, not
even Muslim wackos, would've assumed our government supported such things.
But, stick it in a publication run by "Christians", and suddenly it has
undeserved validity.

Doug Kanter

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
[...]

No, robot. You assume a Christian newspaper is somehow superior because the
details of that religion's sins occurred just a bit too far in the past to
be accurately chronicled by web links. Too bad. The two religions are the
same.

DSK

Dan J.S. wrote:
i forgot

islam - new religion of liberals

???

How the heck do you get *this* conclusion out of the

The main problem I see here is
1- a lot of Muslim rabble-rousers are succeeding at
preaching hatred & violence, nothing new about that
2- very few (if any) Muslim leaders have realized that the
rules of Islam apply only to other Muslims.

DSK