Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dan J.S.

Default Support the Danish!

After reading about Denmark and their problems with the Arabs I have found a
few ways to support the country.

First we can write our own Senators and President. President is at
www.whitehouse.gov Senators are easy to google.

The Danish Embassy is emailable at and the Prime Minister is at

In addition, there are multiple web sites with Danish Goods listed. Buy
Denmark!! A few sites are

http://www.danish.com/

http://www.danishshop.dk/

http://www.danish-deli-food.com/

http://www.scandinavianfoods.com/

The last one is in Chicago on Clark in Andersonville. Then there are all the
Danish furniture stores!! And much of our ribs come from Denmark.

So let's support the land of Lego, Hans Christian Anderson, and good cheese
and furniture