Don White

Default Hey, Chuck, Gene, Wayne, et al

JimH wrote:
Smithers, it is acceptable to carry on a normal chat here. You don't have
to go to the extreme of making each and every post boating related.

We need to cut out the swearing and name calling. If we can achieve that
the other will fall in line..... it is then IMO it is mission accomplished.

You don't have to google up some article about a boat with every reply you
make.

Merry Christmas.

Thank you for laying down the ground rules. That should help us all toe
the line.
JimH

Fair enough. ;-)

"P Fritz" wrote in message
As is the netcopping

" JimH" wrote in message
Please drop it already Paul.

It is getting old.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Harry cannot help it, he just keeps proving he has a problem

"The other "punishment" narcissists mete out is banishing you from
their
glorious presence"

"The narcissist expects that you will be devastated by the withdrawal

of
her/his divine attention, so that after a while -- a few weeks or
months
(i.e., the next time the narcissist needs to use you for something) --

the
narcissist will expect you to have learned your lesson and be eager to
return to the fold. If you have learned your lesson"

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else
who
has the problem and needs to change"

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
news Remember, when Harry makes a post like this he is trolling, don't
bite.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Wayne.B wrote:

My guess is that even if I don't engage them directly or indirectly,
the
garbage cannot help itself, and it will continue in its snarly,

smelly
ways.

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think
about
it.

JimH

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

" JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote:

On 16 Dec 2005 23:34:08 -0800, wrote:

If I control my own destiny and don't let other people determine
what my reactionary behavior "has to be", the group will be a little
bit better than if I go out of my way to pick fights, call names,
start
attack threads, join in a pig pile, etc. If one or two other people
also try to stay out of fights, avoid name calling, avoid pig piling,
and refrain from launching attack threads then the group gets better
yet.

======================

Absolutely right. It's called leading by example. Let everyone's
posts here reflect what they would lke the entire group to be like.

Maybe you can get on your 'high horse' and plonk Bert for posting what
he claims are Harry's statistics. I would say that could be considered
'not contributing much'...eh?

Is this the tone you plan to keep Don?

I'm a product of my environment.....
When someone wants to make a point of attacking me for non-contributing,
I may point out their inconsistencies.
If we all want to stick to boating...I'll contribute what I can.
Does this mean you'll quit provoking Atl_man2? That would be a great
help in cleaning up the noise ratio.

Don't change the subject Don but address the question I posed to you.

Is this the tone you plan to keep? Just wondering.

BTW: No one *provokes* Kevin. He brings it on himself. Once Kevin stops
his c#ap here I am sure he will be a welcome contributor to the NG.

P Fritz

" JimH" wrote in message

" JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote:

[...]

Exactly. Kevin has STARTED more personal attack threads than the rest of
the NG combined, as well as littering just about every other thread with is
adolescent foul language. Add to that the constant whing about others doing
the exact same thing he does.

As a result, kevin indeed brings it on himself.

JohnH

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:07:14 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:23:10 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think about it.

====================

Excellent.

It will take awhile for everyone to adjust, meanwhile it will seem
quiet until those boating thoughts start rolling in. :-)

I know they are out the let's hear about the boats, boating issues,
boating news, wannabe boaters, fish stories, etc.

Anyone know if Lee Yeaton is still around? I tried sending him some
pictures of the GB49 but got no response. If he's gone, we need a new
photo site. Any volunteers?

Here's what's happening at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Of course, I'm not there, but it looks
like fun! Scroll down once the site loads.

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/vie...5722&id=350226
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
JohnH

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:10:27 -0500, "P Fritz" wrote:

It will be the same thing that happened every other time, harry won't get
enough attention and will magically lose his non existant killfile and will
continue the personal insults non stop.

Similar to when chuckie took his ball and bat and ran home, only to return
with a new level of coy snarkiness.

Could be. But we *could* give it a chance.

#1 "I'm a product of my environment" means you are a lemming. You can't
think for yourself. That is very sad.

#2 You don't contribute to on-topic posts or start on-topic posts. If I
am wrong, it's because it was so long ago I can't remember. All you
seem to do is trash everyone else except for your weak support posts for
your short list of buddies.

#2 "I'll contribute what I can"...So you don't think you have much to
offer that is on-topic? Maybe it's time to move on...

#3 "provoking Atl_man2?"...Are you his daddy? Why the need to add that?
Very strange. There must be an underlying reason for that statement.

Dan
Dan Krueger

JimH wrote:

BTW: No one *provokes* Kevin. He brings it on himself. Once Kevin stops
his c#ap here I am sure he will be a welcome contributor to the NG.

Get it right. Bull****, not c#ap...

Dan
Don White

Dan Krueger wrote: