P Fritz

Default Hey, Chuck, Gene, Wayne, et al

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 06:42:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

That means, of course, that I will not be responding to certain

posters
here and, once I get my filters up and running again, I hopefully

won't
see much of their excrement.

We'll give it a shot and see what happens.

=======================

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised but it will take some resolve
on everyone's part.

Maybe. I've got most of the garbage filtered, and it's easy enough to

add
to the filter database. We'll see.

Your "filtering" won't last a week! You won't be able to stand not reading
what everyone else is posting.

"The other "punishment" narcissists mete out is banishing you from their
glorious presence"

"The narcissist expects that you will be devastated by the withdrawal of
her/his divine attention, so that after a while -- a few weeks or months
(i.e., the next time the narcissist needs to use you for something) -- the
narcissist will expect you to have learned your lesson and be eager to
return to the fold. If you have learned your lesson"

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who
has the problem and needs to change"

JohnH

wrote:

That means, of course, that I will not be responding to certain posters
here and, once I get my filters up and running again, I hopefully won't
see much of their excrement.

We'll give it a shot and see what happens.

=======================

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised but it will take some resolve
on everyone's part.

Maybe. I've got most of the garbage filtered, and it's easy enough to add
to the filter database. We'll see.

Your "filtering" won't last a week! You won't be able to stand not reading
what everyone else is posting.

Let's give it a chance. It can't *hurt* anything!
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
JohnH

wrote:

[...]

None of us has to change, except for not taking the bait when he puts out his trolls. He's stated
over and over his intentions here, which are to fight with conservatives. His sig line is just
another example of same.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Wayne.B

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:48:24 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Maybe. I've got most of the garbage filtered, and it's easy enough to
add to the filter database. We'll see.

--
Clinton and Monica; W and Iraq: Which is harder to swallow?

===============================

If you are truly serious about this "experiment" I would respectfully
suggest that you abstain from adding your little sig line zingers like
"Clinton and Monica" above. Some are funny but almost all are viewed
as inflammatory in some way, that particular one in poor taste at the
very least, and do a lot to perpetuate hostilities here. You can't
take pot shots at others without expecting the brick coming back over
the wall. If that's your goal, then you have defined yourself as part
of the problem, not part of the solution.

/end lecture

Smithers

Remember, when Harry makes a post like this he is trolling, don't bite.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Wayne.B wrote:

My guess is that even if I don't engage them directly or indirectly, the
garbage cannot help itself, and it will continue in its snarly, smelly
ways.

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think about it.

Smithers

Paul,
Let's not add to the problem. I think it will be very interesting to see
what would happen if people didn't bite when other people went trolling.
Sometimes it is very hard not to, but it really would be interest to see the
reaction when the trolling doing get any bite.

Wayne.B wrote:

My guess is that even if I don't engage them directly or indirectly, the
garbage cannot help itself, and it will continue in its snarly, smelly
ways.

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think about it.

I wonder if Wayne and Chuck notice that?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Smithers

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
. ..
Paul,
Let's not add to the problem. I think it will be very interesting to see
what would happen if people didn't bite when other people went trolling.
Sometimes it is very hard not to, but it really would be interest to see
the reaction when the trolling is not effective.