Don White

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

Dan Krueger wrote:
JimH wrote:

BTW: No one *provokes* Kevin. He brings it on himself. Once Kevin
stops his c#ap here I am sure he will be a welcome contributor to the NG.

Get it right. Bull****, not c#ap...

Dan

You certainly appear to be an authority on bullsh*t.
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:
snip:

Maybe it's time to move on...

snip

Dan

Maybe it's time for you to kiss my a**!

Why the "snips"? Are you purposely keeping this out of context?

Nice response (for a 10 year old).

Dan
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:

JimH wrote:

BTW: No one *provokes* Kevin. He brings it on himself. Once Kevin
stops his c#ap here I am sure he will be a welcome contributor to the
NG.

Get it right. Bull****, not c#ap...

Dan

You certainly appear to be an authority on bullsh*t.

Why do you constantly defend Kevin, Don?

Dan
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:
snip:

Maybe it's time to move on...

snip

Dan

Maybe it's time for you to kiss my a**!

Here's the whole post, again. Want to try again and reply to all of it
or just your selective edit? Are you dodging something you can't
refute, Don?

Dan

Don White wrote:

Is this the tone you plan to keep Don?

I'm a product of my environment.....
When someone wants to make a point of attacking me for

non-contributing, I may point out their inconsistencies.
If we all want to stick to boating...I'll contribute what I can.
Does this mean you'll quit provoking Atl_man2? That would be a great

help in cleaning up the noise ratio.

#1 "I'm a product of my environment" means you are a lemming. You can't
think for yourself. That is very sad.

#2 You don't contribute to on-topic posts or start on-topic posts. If I
am wrong, it's because it was so long ago I can't remember. All you
seem to do is trash everyone else except for your weak support posts for
your short list of buddies.

#2 "I'll contribute what I can"...So you don't think you have much to
offer that is on-topic? Maybe it's time to move on...

#3 "provoking Atl_man2?"...Are you his daddy? Why the need to add that?
Very strange. There must be an underlying reason for that statement.

Dan

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
Dan Krueger wrote:
JimH wrote:

BTW: No one *provokes* Kevin. He brings it on himself. Once Kevin
stops his c#ap here I am sure he will be a welcome contributor to the
NG.

Get it right. Bull****, not c#ap...

Dan

You certainly appear to be an authority on bullsh*t.

Is this the new tone you are bringing to the NG Don? What has changed?

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
Dan Krueger wrote:
snip:

Maybe it's time to move on...

snip

Dan

Maybe it's time for you to kiss my a**!

Is this the tone you will continue to keep with this NG Don?

Shame on you.

Don White

JimH wrote:

Is this the tone you will continue to keep with this NG Don?

Shame on you.

Shame on me???

Even though you have dragged out your soapbox and that old 'Do as I say,
not as I do' sermon, you still refer to Atl_man2 as Kevin...even though
you know it irritates him. Why is that Jim?
As far as cleaning up the newsgroup, you can't even influence your
'gang' members, as evidenced by Fritz's slapping you down.
Another place to start might be with the latest 'gang'
groupie...KKKrueger. Dopey Dan's dogging me and sniffing my butt seems
to indicate he's here for one purpose. Have him post his home address
and I'll send him a pair of my old civvies. At least that'll spare the
rest of the newsgroup of his perversions.
Let me know when you are really ready to change your MO.
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:
JimH wrote:

Is this the tone you will continue to keep with this NG Don?

Shame on you.

Shame on me???

Even though you have dragged out your soapbox and that old 'Do as I say,
not as I do' sermon, you still refer to Atl_man2 as Kevin...even though
you know it irritates him. Why is that Jim?
As far as cleaning up the newsgroup, you can't even influence your
'gang' members, as evidenced by Fritz's slapping you down.
Another place to start might be with the latest 'gang'
groupie...KKKrueger. Dopey Dan's dogging me and sniffing my butt seems
to indicate he's here for one purpose. Have him post his home address
and I'll send him a pair of my old civvies. At least that'll spare the
rest of the newsgroup of his perversions.
Let me know when you are really ready to change your MO.

OK...

KKKrueger. Trying to be funny? What is you basis for that remark?
What are you trying to suggest?

"Dopey Dan's"...Typical response from you, Don. Sad and pathetic.

"he's here for one purpose"? Now that is insane. Compare MY on-topic
posts to yours. No even close. You spend your time here trashing other
people and defending those who also spend most of their time trashing
other people. Can take it, Don? Then go away.

"spare the rest of the newsgroup of his perversions"? Cite an example -
one - or retract.

Better look up internet libel laws if you intend to keep this up, Don.
P. Fritz

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
JimH wrote:

[...]

Don is too busy fight kevin for position up harry's ass to realize what is
going on around him.