Dan Krueger

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

P. Fritz wrote:
"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
JimH wrote:

Is this the tone you will continue to keep with this NG Don?

Shame on you.

Shame on me???

Even though you have dragged out your soapbox and that old 'Do as I

say,
not as I do' sermon, you still refer to Atl_man2 as Kevin...even though
you know it irritates him. Why is that Jim?
As far as cleaning up the newsgroup, you can't even influence your
'gang' members, as evidenced by Fritz's slapping you down.
Another place to start might be with the latest 'gang'
groupie...KKKrueger. Dopey Dan's dogging me and sniffing my butt seems
to indicate he's here for one purpose. Have him post his home address
and I'll send him a pair of my old civvies. At least that'll spare the
rest of the newsgroup of his perversions.
Let me know when you are really ready to change your MO.

OK...

KKKrueger. Trying to be funny? What is you basis for that remark?
What are you trying to suggest?

"Dopey Dan's"...Typical response from you, Don. Sad and pathetic.

"he's here for one purpose"? Now that is insane. Compare MY on-topic
posts to yours. No even close. You spend your time here trashing other
people and defending those who also spend most of their time trashing
other people. Can take it, Don? Then go away.

"spare the rest of the newsgroup of his perversions"? Cite an example -
one - or retract.

Better look up internet libel laws if you intend to keep this up, Don.

Don is too busy fight kevin for position up harry's ass to realize what is
going on around him.

Let's hope so! $$$!
Don White

P. Fritz wrote:

Don is too busy fight kevin for position up harry's ass to realize what is
going on around him.

Peace be with you!
JohnH

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:49:46 GMT, Don White wrote:

P. Fritz wrote:

Don is too busy fight kevin for position up harry's ass to realize what is
going on around him.

Peace be with you!

Great reply!
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

P. Fritz wrote:

Don is too busy fight kevin for position up harry's ass to realize
what is going on around him.

Peace be with you!

Good boy.