JohnH

Default Hey, Chuck, Gene, Wayne, et al

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:55:25 -0500, "P Fritz" wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 06:42:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

That means, of course, that I will not be responding to certain

posters
here and, once I get my filters up and running again, I hopefully

won't
see much of their excrement.

We'll give it a shot and see what happens.

=======================

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised but it will take some resolve
on everyone's part.

Maybe. I've got most of the garbage filtered, and it's easy enough to

add
to the filter database. We'll see.

Your "filtering" won't last a week! You won't be able to stand not reading
what everyone else is posting.

"The other "punishment" narcissists mete out is banishing you from their
glorious presence"

"The narcissist expects that you will be devastated by the withdrawal of
her/his divine attention, so that after a while -- a few weeks or months
(i.e., the next time the narcissist needs to use you for something) -- the
narcissist will expect you to have learned your lesson and be eager to
return to the fold. If you have learned your lesson"

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who
has the problem and needs to change"

None of us has to change, except for not taking the bait when he puts out his trolls. He's stated
over and over his intentions here, which are to fight with conservatives. His sig line is just
another example of same.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****