P Fritz

Default NYT 'SPYING' SPLASH TIED TO BOOK RELEASE

" JimH" wrote in message

" JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote:

On 16 Dec 2005 23:34:08 -0800, wrote:

If I control my own destiny and don't let other people determine
what my reactionary behavior "has to be", the group will be a little
bit better than if I go out of my way to pick fights, call names,
start
attack threads, join in a pig pile, etc. If one or two other people
also try to stay out of fights, avoid name calling, avoid pig

piling,
and refrain from launching attack threads then the group gets better
yet.

======================

Absolutely right. It's called leading by example. Let everyone's
posts here reflect what they would lke the entire group to be like.

Maybe you can get on your 'high horse' and plonk Bert for posting what
he claims are Harry's statistics. I would say that could be

considered
'not contributing much'...eh?

Is this the tone you plan to keep Don?
I'm a product of my environment.....
When someone wants to make a point of attacking me for

non-contributing,
I may point out their inconsistencies.
If we all want to stick to boating...I'll contribute what I can.
Does this mean you'll quit provoking Atl_man2? That would be a great
help in cleaning up the noise ratio.

Don't change the subject Don but address the question I posed to you.

Is this the tone you plan to keep? Just wondering.

BTW: No one *provokes* Kevin. He brings it on himself. Once Kevin stops
his c#ap here I am sure he will be a welcome contributor to the NG.

Exactly. Kevin has STARTED more personal attack threads than the rest of
the NG combined, as well as littering just about every other thread with is
adolescent foul language. Add to that the constant whing about others doing
the exact same thing he does.

As a result, kevin indeed brings it on himself.