JohnH

Default Hey, Chuck, Gene, Wayne, et al

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:07:14 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:23:10 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

I'll excise some of them for a while, though. Or at least think about it.

====================

Excellent.

It will take awhile for everyone to adjust, meanwhile it will seem
quiet until those boating thoughts start rolling in. :-)

I know they are out the let's hear about the boats, boating issues,
boating news, wannabe boaters, fish stories, etc.

Anyone know if Lee Yeaton is still around? I tried sending him some
pictures of the GB49 but got no response. If he's gone, we need a new
photo site. Any volunteers?

Here's what's happening at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Of course, I'm not there, but it looks
like fun! Scroll down once the site loads.

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/vie...5722&id=350226
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****