Henry Blackmoore

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

I'd sure hate to live next to someone as anal as you. Apparently it
was daytime, so why not just chill out a little?

It's one thing to find music annoying when someone's listening to it. It's
another story entirely when the stereo's owner has left completely, which
mean's there's NO purpose whatsoever for the music playing. Don't you think
it's a bit arrogant to assume that the whole world wants to listen to your
music?

It's just as arrogant to assume that you are special enough to take matter's
into your own hands here and attempt to play God.

Doug Kanter

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

I'd sure hate to live next to someone as anal as you. Apparently it
was daytime, so why not just chill out a little?

It's one thing to find music annoying when someone's listening to it.

It's
another story entirely when the stereo's owner has left completely, which
mean's there's NO purpose whatsoever for the music playing. Don't you

think
it's a bit arrogant to assume that the whole world wants to listen to

your
music?

It's just as arrogant to assume that you are special enough to take

matter's
into your own hands here and attempt to play God.

And anyone who doesn't understand one of the five simplest rules of English
grammar should be slowly fed into the garbage disposal. Clean it up, and
maybe your opinion with be worth something. Until then, go sit in a corner
and drink your chocolate milk, boy.

Doug Kanter

Default When to shoot a falre into someone elses bilge WAS: When would you board someone else's boat??

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Bob D." wrote in message

I guess he needed those hi performance ponies good and
warm huh? TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER, bozo the boater pulled out of the
marina.

By this time I couldn't get back to sleep as all I could her afterwards
were my friends and neighbors awake, talking about what a flamming

asshole
this guy was.

What would your reaction be?

Bob Dimond

I'd write down the name & reg numbers of boats like that, for two

reasons.
First, report him to the marina's manager. Second, if you ever run across
that same boat in an emergency, you can ignore its owner's calls for

help,
and do whatever you can to make his boat sink, burn or crash upon the

rocks
more quickly. There's an entire class of people who simply don't deserve

continue their existence.

You would ignore somebody in an emergency over petty-ass bull**** and help
their boat sink, burn or crash? Really?

And yet you tried to prove that I am ignorant in some earlier debates with
you?

Hoo boy. You are a real piece of work!

Thank gawd not all folks are like you.

I certainly can understand being a little miffed at the circumstances
involving the docking and resulting loud noise however you are not God and

you
don't get to pick and choose who doesn't "deserve to continue their
existance". Only a real heartless lout would ignore somebody in distress

if
they could lend assistance. Not only that it is the RULE of the Sea to

lend
assistance.

Hopefully you don't really behave this way and are having a bad day and
blowing off some steam? If not then you don't deserve to be called a
boater or a seaman.

I'd have to ask a Buddhist, but maybe I *am* a Buddhist, because I believe I
am god, just as we all are. Some people are meant to be exterminated. People
who "share" their music are in that group.

Doug Kanter

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Bob D." wrote in message

Why not lighten up a little, and listen to the music until the

people
got
back?

Because inconsiderate people make a habit of leaving behind piles of

****
for others to deal with. The behavior should be crushed instantly and

in
the
most horrifying, shocking and insulting ways.

While I'm guessing Dougs statement was meant to be funny, I'd have to

say
it holds alot of truth. Some of these people are like dogs who ****

on
the carpet after just being let out. Disapproving looks and subtle
comments won't work, you have to rub their nose in their **** in hopes
that they get the point.

Actually, I'm completely serious. Not trying to be funny at all. Look at

it
this way: I began teaching my son to be a good neighbor when he was old
enough to carry on a discussion. Now he's 14 and he realizes it takes
absolutely zero effort to live harmoniously (except for the farting

contests
he and his pals conduct in my living room). But, when you run across a
scumbag who pretends his **** don't stink, you can be sure his parents
didn't say one word to him about living among other people. Result: You

have
to "help" the scumbag overcome 18+ years of neglect in the wink of an

eye.
This is not to say that I won't give someone one opportunity to learn The
Good Way, but one is my limit.

So let the "scumbag's" boat sink and they can drown right Dougie?
Why not just kill em' all and let God sort em' out eh?

Are you the same child who suggested a hand grenade?

John H

The **** flies...

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:32:54 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

John H,
I agree with your comment, but wouldn't it have been a lot more
expedient to top post it? A two word comment in my opinion is a very good
reason to top post.
Paul

....no matter where one posts.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message
The **** flies...

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:32:54 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

John H,
I agree with your comment, but wouldn't it have been a lot more
expedient to top post it? A two word comment in my opinion is a very good
reason to top post.
Paul

...no matter where one posts.

John H

I think it depends on the message, and to which part of the message you're
responding to. And, strategically placed "white space" goes a long way
toward helping with clarity. You seem to understand this idea, John, even
though you're a Republican lacky. :-) We don't need to explain it, right?

John H

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:18:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
The **** flies...

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:32:54 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

John H,
I agree with your comment, but wouldn't it have been a lot more
expedient to top post it? A two word comment in my opinion is a very good
reason to top post.
Paul

...no matter where one posts.

John H

I think it depends on the message, and to which part of the message you're
responding to. And, strategically placed "white space" goes a long way
toward helping with clarity. You seem to understand this idea, John, even
though you're a Republican lacky. :-) We don't need to explain it, right?

Did I offend you again? There must be some reason for the name calling.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:18:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Name calling? What name calling? :-)

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM