Doug Kanter

Default When to shoot a falre into someone elses bilge WAS: When would you board someone else's boat??

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:18:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
The **** flies...

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:32:54 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

John H,
I agree with your comment, but wouldn't it have been a lot more
expedient to top post it? A two word comment in my opinion is a very

good
reason to top post.
Paul

...no matter where one posts.

John H

I think it depends on the message, and to which part of the message

you're
responding to. And, strategically placed "white space" goes a long way
toward helping with clarity. You seem to understand this idea, John, even
though you're a Republican lacky. :-) We don't need to explain it,

right?

Did I offend you again? There must be some reason for the name calling.

John H

Name calling? What name calling? :-)