Doug Kanter

Default When to shoot a falre into someone elses bilge WAS: When would you board someone else's boat??

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Bob D." wrote in message

I guess he needed those hi performance ponies good and
warm huh? TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER, bozo the boater pulled out of the
marina.

By this time I couldn't get back to sleep as all I could her afterwards
were my friends and neighbors awake, talking about what a flamming

asshole
this guy was.

What would your reaction be?

Bob Dimond

I'd write down the name & reg numbers of boats like that, for two

reasons.
First, report him to the marina's manager. Second, if you ever run across
that same boat in an emergency, you can ignore its owner's calls for

help,
and do whatever you can to make his boat sink, burn or crash upon the

rocks
more quickly. There's an entire class of people who simply don't deserve

continue their existence.

You would ignore somebody in an emergency over petty-ass bull**** and help
their boat sink, burn or crash? Really?

And yet you tried to prove that I am ignorant in some earlier debates with
you?

Hoo boy. You are a real piece of work!

Thank gawd not all folks are like you.

I certainly can understand being a little miffed at the circumstances
involving the docking and resulting loud noise however you are not God and

you
don't get to pick and choose who doesn't "deserve to continue their
existance". Only a real heartless lout would ignore somebody in distress

if
they could lend assistance. Not only that it is the RULE of the Sea to

lend
assistance.

Hopefully you don't really behave this way and are having a bad day and
blowing off some steam? If not then you don't deserve to be called a
boater or a seaman.

I'd have to ask a Buddhist, but maybe I *am* a Buddhist, because I believe I
am god, just as we all are. Some people are meant to be exterminated. People
who "share" their music are in that group.