Doug Kanter

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"Bob D." wrote in message

Why not lighten up a little, and listen to the music until the

people
got
back?

Because inconsiderate people make a habit of leaving behind piles of

****
for others to deal with. The behavior should be crushed instantly and

in
the
most horrifying, shocking and insulting ways.

While I'm guessing Dougs statement was meant to be funny, I'd have to

say
it holds alot of truth. Some of these people are like dogs who ****

on
the carpet after just being let out. Disapproving looks and subtle
comments won't work, you have to rub their nose in their **** in hopes
that they get the point.

Actually, I'm completely serious. Not trying to be funny at all. Look at

it
this way: I began teaching my son to be a good neighbor when he was old
enough to carry on a discussion. Now he's 14 and he realizes it takes
absolutely zero effort to live harmoniously (except for the farting

contests
he and his pals conduct in my living room). But, when you run across a
scumbag who pretends his **** don't stink, you can be sure his parents
didn't say one word to him about living among other people. Result: You

have
to "help" the scumbag overcome 18+ years of neglect in the wink of an

eye.
This is not to say that I won't give someone one opportunity to learn The
Good Way, but one is my limit.

So let the "scumbag's" boat sink and they can drown right Dougie?
Why not just kill em' all and let God sort em' out eh?

Are you the same child who suggested a hand grenade?