Joe

Default How to gain the most from rec.boats

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...

It would have been hard for me to leave Tampa after 15 years.

He was boatless in Tampa.

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...

It would have been hard for me to leave Tampa after 15 years.

He was boatless in Tampa.

What makes you think that? You never did answer me, JoeTechnician,
what happened? You told me long ago that you had me blocked.
Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Joe" wrote in message

.. .
"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...

It would have been hard for me to leave Tampa after 15 years.

He was boatless in Tampa.

What makes you think that?

Are you telling me you owned a boat in Tampa?

Florida Keyz

is there an answer to that?

Dang, unless you enjoy a few childrens rants, there hasen't been much here of
late.
Gould 0738

is there an answer to that?

Dang, unless you enjoy a few childrens rants, there hasen't been much here
of
late.

Contribute something, Keyz. ('sides a daily
whine about lack of content or OT). This isn't strictly a spectator sport. :-)
Florida Keyz

If you are really serious, and want to banter, ask a serious boating question,
otherwise,

fill in the dots.

rec.boats merchandise Lee Yeaton General 4 January 19th 04 11:27 PM
rec.boats participatants down 32% in 2003 Larry Weiss General 7 January 12th 04 04:37 AM
Proposed: "Preamble to FAQ- rec.boats" news_admin General 1 December 14th 03 03:19 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ noah General 11 September 29th 03 02:38 AM