Henry Blackmoore

Default How to gain the most from rec.boats

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

John H wrote:

On 8 Apr 2004 18:27:46 -0700,
(Christopher
Robin)
wrote:

Christopher Robin, moderator

Was there an election I didn't hear about? Did I miss the primary?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sorry, a name like yours was found on a list of felons living in
Virginia, and your voting rights were cancelled.

Better than having one's name found on a list of sexual offenders
living in Maryland I suppose?

Any evidence? OR just drunk talk, again....

"evidence" of what? I was just posting a hypothetical question. Who
did I say was on such a list? Are you doped up againnnnnn basstoker?

sheesh

sheesh, my ass. You've stated, on NUMEROUS occasions, things about
other people that were simply not true, have never been. You present
these as if you have some facts to back up your wild, alcohol induced
allegations. In other words, you are nothing short of a piece of ****
LIAR. Care for some examples of your out and out LIES, you drunken
liar?

Why 'asskisser I do believe that you have finally given up the killer weed.
Because it is evident with all of your pent-up aggression (and threats
in other postings) and the like that you obviously are in some kind of
withdrawal.

Chill dude. Can't you listen to soft music or something instead of coming
in here and being so full of anger and rage? That sort of seething anger
and resentment isn't good for you or your heart. Do you have high blood-
pressure yet?

Maybe you should start boating and/or fishing? These are great past times
that can help you to relax.

Get out there on the water and keep up the good work avoiding the dope stuff
dude....

Cheers!

basskisser

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

John H wrote:

On 8 Apr 2004 18:27:46 -0700,
(Christopher
Robin)
wrote:

[...]

Please show any proof of the above wild allegation that I was EVER ON
the "killer weed".

Chill dude. Can't you listen to soft music or something instead of coming
in here and being so full of anger and rage? That sort of seething anger
and resentment isn't good for you or your heart. Do you have high blood-
pressure yet?

Can't help it, stupid idiots such as yourself anger me when they are
narrow minded and I can't get simple facts through there stupid skull.

Maybe you should start boating and/or fishing? These are great past times
that can help you to relax.

I fish almost every weekend. Usually from my boat.

Get out there on the water and keep up the good work avoiding the dope stuff
dude....

Avoiding WHAT dope stuff? Be specific.
Henry Blackmoore

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

John H wrote:

On 8 Apr 2004 18:27:46 -0700,
(Christopher
Robin)
wrote:

[...]

Just remember, one day at a time dude. One day at a time.

Chill dude. Can't you listen to soft music or something instead of coming
in here and being so full of anger and rage? That sort of seething anger
and resentment isn't good for you or your heart. Do you have high blood-
pressure yet?

Can't help it, stupid idiots such as yourself anger me when they are
narrow minded and I can't get simple facts through there stupid skull.

Where is that "stupid skull"? Is it over there? Or is it over here?
Where can it be? I don't know where, is it there?

Maybe you should start boating and/or fishing? These are great past times
that can help you to relax.

I fish almost every weekend. Usually from my boat.

What do you catch?

Get out there on the water and keep up the good work avoiding the dope stuff
dude....

Avoiding WHAT dope stuff? Be specific.

You know, the wildwood weed.
basskisser

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:yTefc.10089
Please show any proof of the above wild allegation that I was EVER ON
the "killer weed".

Just remember, one day at a time dude. One day at a time.

As suspected, your drunken outbursts have caught up with you. You
don't have a damned CLUE what you are talking about.

Are you in NarcAnon?

For WHAT?

Chill dude. Can't you listen to soft music or something instead of coming
in here and being so full of anger and rage? That sort of seething anger
and resentment isn't good for you or your heart. Do you have high blood-
pressure yet?

Can't help it, stupid idiots such as yourself anger me when they are
narrow minded and I can't get simple facts through there stupid skull.

Where is that "stupid skull"? Is it over there? Or is it over here?
Where can it be? I don't know where, is it there?

sober up, you'll find it.

Over dere?

Maybe you should start boating and/or fishing? These are great past times
that can help you to relax.

I fish almost every weekend. Usually from my boat.

What do you catch?

bass. Stripers, largemouth, spots

What's a "spot"? Seatrout?

spotting bass.

Get out there on the water and keep up the good work avoiding the dope

stuff
dude....

Avoiding WHAT dope stuff? Be specific.

You know, the wildwood weed.

Proof?

More like poof or puff eh?

As suspected, liar.
Henry Blackmoore

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Are they good eating? What's better on the table?
Stripers, bass or spots??

I never have fished much freshwater besides for catfish.

My favorite fish are Specs (speckled trout), Tripletail, Redfish
Flounder & Catfish in that order. Snapper is okay too but
I don't go offshore as much as I fish bays.

Ever sal****er fish?

Get out there on the water and keep up the good work avoiding the dope

stuff
dude....

Avoiding WHAT dope stuff? Be specific.

You know, the wildwood weed.

Proof?

More like poof or puff eh?

As suspected, liar.

lol
basskisser

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Spots, great eating, similar to small mouth.

I never have fished much freshwater besides for catfish.

My favorite fish are Specs (speckled trout), Tripletail, Redfish
Flounder & Catfish in that order. Snapper is okay too but
I don't go offshore as much as I fish bays.

Ever sal****er fish?

Yes, I lived in the Tampa, FL area for 15 years or so. Love specs,
they taste good! We'd go out on the grass flats, about 6 or 7 miles
out in the gulf, or in the bays around Tarpon Springs.
Henry Blackmoore

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

How far are ya from sal****er now?

It would have been hard for me to leave Tampa after 15 years.

I don't want to leave the Houston area because of the fishing.
I passed up a few good job opportunities in non-coastal areas
of the country (uggh).

Nothing like fresh speckled trout omelet for breakfast! LOL.

rec.boats merchandise Lee Yeaton General 4 January 19th 04 11:27 PM
rec.boats participatants down 32% in 2003 Larry Weiss General 7 January 12th 04 04:37 AM
Proposed: "Preamble to FAQ- rec.boats" news_admin General 1 December 14th 03 03:19 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ noah General 11 September 29th 03 02:38 AM