Short Wave Sportfishing

Default New York -- Singer Britney Spears...

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:42:55 GMT, wrote:

New York -- Singer Britney Spears was found hanged in her kitchen.

Whoops - she did it again.
Yes, it's me

She did not hang herself. According to CNN she died in a car accident.
Singer Britney Spears Killed in Car Accident

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A car accident Saturday evening has cost the
life of Britney Spears, teen pop music sensation, and has placed fellow
passenger and musician Justin Timberlake in critical condition at Los
Angeles County Hospital.

Spears and Timberlake were driving through the Los Angeles area late
Saturday as both enjoyed a brief moment away from their busy touring and
recording schedules when, according to eyewitness reports, their car, a
rented Porsche 911, veered suddenly across six lanes of traffic and into a
concrete barrier.

Motorists at the scene reported that Spears was ejected from the vehicle at
impact and flew into opposing traffic, where she was caught under the wheels
of at least one other vehicle before traffic could stop. Timberlake remained
safely in the damaged vehicle.

"It was horrible, absolutely horrible," said one witness to the scene, "she
was thrown around on the road like a rag doll. We stopped and ran to help
but it was obvious there was nothing we could do."

Authorities pronounced Spears dead at the scene, while Timberlake was rushed
to emergency surgery to treat internal bleeding.

The cause of the accident is still officially unknown, but witnesses on the
scene have told CNN that Timberlake, who was behind the wheel of the
vehicle, may have been under the influence of controlled substances, and
that Spears may have been engaged in activities that may have distracted him
from the road.

"It's too early to say at this point what may have caused the accident,"
said an officer at the scene, "it appears that the driver lost control of
the vehicle suddenly, but we're still determining why that happened."

http://cnnbritney.notlong.com

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:42:55 GMT, wrote:

New York -- Singer Britney Spears was found hanged in her kitchen.

Whoops - she did it again.

JimH

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:42:55 GMT, wrote:

New York -- Singer Britney Spears was found hanged in her kitchen.

Whoops - she did it again.

I bet it leaves a mark this time.

Don White

Harry.Krause wrote:

I got a call from Britney last night. She was crying, and said you
wouldn't confess to being the daddy of her expected baby.

Shame on you.

I'll accept responsibility if she'll come visit occasionally.
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:28:26 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry.Krause wrote:

I got a call from Britney last night. She was crying, and said you
wouldn't confess to being the daddy of her expected baby.

Shame on you.

I'll accept responsibility if she'll come visit occasionally.

Take a number.

Here - have mine.

Later,

Tom

Hillary In 2008 gonefishiing ASA 57 November 9th 04 12:58 AM
WARNING -- "Britney Spears Topless all new" is a virus John H General 5 February 4th 04 05:23 AM
Britney Spears Topless all new John H General 0 February 3rd 04 01:51 PM
Britney Spears Topless 4738 DON'T OPEN!!!!!!!!!! terry Boat Building 0 January 30th 04 09:30 PM
OT - The mystery of Britney Spear's breasts Simple Simon ASA 2 December 28th 03 09:55 PM