Short Wave Sportfishing

On 21 Apr 2005 23:10:05 -0000, er
(I am not a spears fan) wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:50:22 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:42:55 GMT,
wrote:

New York -- Singer Britney Spears was found hanged in her kitchen.

Whoops - she did it again.

Reputable Links? Or are you gullible?

Um....you do realize that this spoof has happened more than once don't
you? This makes about the fourth or fifth time if memory serves me -
at least on newsgroups I have hung out on over the years.

The bigger question is why you couldn't see the humor of using a
Spears song to inject a little humor to the spam.

That's sad dude, sad.

Sorry, in the groups I regularly hang out in, the posts are always On
Topic. Wrecked.boats differs. Seems the other groups have more intelligent
and considerate posters.

Just for fun, name the groups that are considerate, have more
intelligent posters and are always on topic that you participate in
on a regular basis.

I'd really like to know.

Later,

Tom