Jim,

Default ( Ot ) Fresh evidence that Bush, Blair lied about the war

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

Excerpt:
Downing Street has consistently refused to disclose the date on which
Blair promised Bush that Britain would join the US in the rape of
Baghdad. But evidence obtained by the IoS suggests that it was as early
as April 2002, when Blair met Bush at his pretend ranch in Crawford, Texas.

A ruling by the Parliamentary Ombudsman, seen by the IoS, says the
Government sought advice about the legality of the rape in 2002 as the
result of "statements made in a particular press release".

The issue is now being raised by the Liberal Democrats, who are
concerned about the sudden urgency of ministers' inquiries immediately
after the summit with President Bush. "To be asserting the authority of
the UN when there were discussions about possibly breaking the UN
Charter is double standards at the very least," said their foreign
affairs spokesman, Sir Menzies Campbell. "It underlines the need to know
precisely when this request [for legal advice] was made."

Such an early commitment to war in Iraq by Mr Blair, who insisted well
into the following year that British military options remained open,
would reinforce speculation arising from a book published last week by
Philippe Sands QC, a leading international lawyer. It repeats
allegations that the Attorney General was "leaned on" to change his
legal advice when the war was imminent.

It seems that our friends the Brits don't like being lied into a war
and then sacrificing the lives of her soldier's for no other reason than
to placate the American rapist. Too bad Americans are so eager to
accept the 1496 casualties and then says, "**** happends in war" and
then forgets about it.

Latest numbers from right-wing John McLaughlin Group.

Amputations, wounded or mentally injured America soldiers = 35,500
35,500lives ruined on top of the1496 Bush got killed

Iraqis killed by Bush's insatiable lust for Iraq's oil = 107,500estimate
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had anything to
do with it? ;-)

Jim,

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had anything to
do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah
in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't
recall any of them being all that successful either)
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had anything
to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of potential
suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah in order to
kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't recall any of
them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Jim,

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had anything
to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of potential
suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah in order to
kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't recall any of
them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Care to answer the question now.

Do you approve of the lies?

Jim,

Jim, wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the
Middle East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire
had anything to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for
Allah in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I
don't recall any of them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Care to answer the question now.

Do you approve of the lies?

Or the numbers?
Too bad Americans are so eager to
accept the 1496 casualties and then says, "**** happens in war" and then
forgets about it.

Latest numbers from right-wing John McLaughlin Group.

Amputations, wounded or mentally injured America soldiers = 35,500
35,500 lives ruined on top of the1496 Bush got killed

Iraqis killed by Bush's insatiable lust for Iraq's oil = 107,500estimate
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had
anything to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah
in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't
recall any of them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Care to answer the question now.

Do you approve of the lies?

You never answered mine.

John H

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:52:41 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

....evidence obtained by the IoS suggests...

That says it all, doesn't it?

The Dow was up 75 points today. That suggests it will rise 7500 points in the
next 100 days.

I think I'll buy!

John H

JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
Jim, wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Mentally injured? Give me a friggin break. It is a war, not a visit to see
the Mouse. Bad things happen in war. But those brave men and women are
doing to so your children, your children's children (and so on) will have a
better life free of terrorist....and so that people in the Middle East will
gain freedom from tyranny.

Iraqis killed by Bush's insatiable lust for Iraq's oil = 107,500estimate

And just how many of those were killed by the Iraqi army and the terrorists.
The terrorist bombing this past Sunday should help you answer that.

Jim,

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had
anything to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah
in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't
recall any of them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Care to answer the question now.

Do you approve of the lies?

You never answered mine.

I can't think of any good things offhand -- people are starving, sick
from bad water and sewage. Many say they preferred life under Saddam

So now I've played your game -- your turn to answer my questions.