JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
Jim, wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the
Middle East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire
had anything to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah
in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't
recall any of them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Care to answer the question now.

Do you approve of the lies?

Or the numbers?
Too bad Americans are so eager to
accept the 1496 casualties and then says, "**** happens in war" and then
forgets about it.

Latest numbers from right-wing John McLaughlin Group.

Amputations, wounded or mentally injured America soldiers = 35,500
35,500 lives ruined on top of the1496 Bush got killed

Mentally injured? Give me a friggin break. It is a war, not a visit to see
the Mouse. Bad things happen in war. But those brave men and women are
doing to so your children, your children's children (and so on) will have a
better life free of terrorist....and so that people in the Middle East will
gain freedom from tyranny.

Iraqis killed by Bush's insatiable lust for Iraq's oil = 107,500estimate

And just how many of those were killed by the Iraqi army and the terrorists.
The terrorist bombing this past Sunday should help you answer that.