JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the
Middle East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire
had anything to do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah
in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't
recall any of them being all that successful either)

Just for you Jimcomma: http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Care to answer the question now.

Do you approve of the lies?

You never answered mine.

I can't think of any good things offhand --

Figured. And what news channel do you watch?

Did you like the little story I gave you? http://tinyurl.com/27hth You
could have been the main character.

Jim,

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

The questions are still out there -- are you afraid to answer, or are
you waiting for directions from someone else?

Do you approve of the lies?

Or the numbers?

Too bad Americans are so eager to
accept the 1496 casualties and then says, "**** happens in war" and then
forgets about it.

Latest numbers from right-wing John McLaughlin Group.

Amputations, wounded or mentally injured America soldiers = 35,500
35,500 lives ruined on top of the1496 Bush got killed

Iraqis killed by Bush's insatiable lust for Iraq's oil = 107,500estimate
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

I already answered your questions. You have not answered mine.

Jim,

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

I saw some political BS. A simple Yes or no will suffice to my questions.

Too bad Americans are so eager to
accept the 1496 casualties and then says, "**** happens in war" and then
forgets about it.

Latest numbers from right-wing John McLaughlin Group.

Amputations, wounded or mentally injured America soldiers = 35,500
35,500 lives ruined on top of the1496 Bush got killed

Iraqis killed by Bush's insatiable lust for Iraq's oil = 107,500estimate

So you approve of the lies? Check one --- Yes NO

Or the numbers? Check one Yes NO

I'm ashamed to answer Yes NO
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Answer my previous questions please. I have answered all of yours. If you
see my answers as "political BS" please respond to those replies and provide
credible proof to dispute them.

On a personal note: You are pretty difficult to have a discussion with.
You answer questions with questions. You fail to recognize credible sources
and data as the truth if it does not fit your agenda. You often fail to
provide credible sources of your claims.

;-)

Jim,

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
.. .

[...]

THis coming from one who was caught in his own lie just yesterday! --

I probably provide more references than anyone in the group, in fact I
have been criticized for doing so

as to your question, I watch a variety of channels -- NBC, CBS, ABC CNN,
CNBC and yes even Faux on occasion. The story was no more than a cheap
adolescent shot. I'll bet you giggled for 10 min or so after finding it.

NOW do you think you can muster the balls to answer my questions?

1496 killed (and counting)

Amputations, wounded or mentally injured America soldiers = 35,500

Iraqis killed 107,500 estimate

So you approve of the lies? Check one --- Yes NO

Or the numbers? Check one Yes NO

I'm ashamed to answer Yes NO
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
.. .

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Think what you want. I already told you how I connected to the link and
that method of connection was confirmed by another member here. I had no
reason to lie, neither did he....yet you continue to focus on whether or not
I saw some sort of spam car ad.

And as I said I have already responded to your questions. You have yet
responded to any of mine nor most of what others here have asked you.

You are starting to come across like Bassy. You are coming across as an
extremist.

Perhaps you indeed one. So far it looks like you are.

Here is a present for you: A Life

Grab it while you can as you obviously need it.

Jim,

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
. ..

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
.. .

[...]

So like all wannabe bullys, you resort to insults when the debate
becomes uncomfortable for you.

I still wonder if you're working under 2 names John H and JimH?
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
.. .

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
.. .

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
. ..

[...]

I spoke the truth.

And sorry Jimcomma but the insults started on your end.

Calif Bill

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/022705D.shtml

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for the good laugh Jimcomma.

BTW: What do you thing of all the *good* things happening in the Middle
East? Do you think our overturning of Saddam's evil empire had

anything to
do with it? ;-)

So you approve of the lies?

And what I see happening in Iraq is the creation of thousands of
potential suicide bombers who will willingly give their lives for Allah
in order to kill the infidels -- just like the old crusades (I don't
recall any of them being all that successful either)

Seems like it has taken 700 years for the Mohammeden's (SP?) to return to
try to control France. They are mostly out of Spain. Crusades did remove
most of the Mohammeden's (as the Muslim's were know until about 1950) from
Europe.