P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

He has already threatened that. LOL.

And listen well, ****head. You EVER screw with my family, EVER, and I
will make damned well sure you don't do it again, understand? You are
nothing but a nasty little lying cum spot of a human. You have lied
about other people here, the lowest form of life there is. What a nasty
little piglet. You and your wife go out in the boat this week, pig?

When did I ever screw with your family Bassy? And why the tone and foul
language?

You have threatened physical harm to me and others here. Do you now deny
that?

Poor asslicker......not 'man enough' to stomach his own medicine.

I wonder if he stopped beating his wife yet?

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
I thought you said you quit? Are you lying again?

Asslicker is not 'man enough' to keep his word

Hey, dumb ****, what did I say I quit?

OMG. You are really a piece of cake Bassy.

Once again proof that asslicker is the "King of the NG idiots"

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Do you kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?

After he's been smoking his cash crop?

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

He has already threatened that. LOL.

And listen well, ****head. You EVER screw with my family, EVER, and I
will make damned well sure you don't do it again, understand? You are
nothing but a nasty little lying cum spot of a human. You have lied
about other people here, the lowest form of life there is. What a nasty
little piglet. You and your wife go out in the boat this week, pig?

JimH

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

He has already threatened that. LOL.

And listen well, ****head. You EVER screw with my family, EVER, and I
will make damned well sure you don't do it again, understand? You are
nothing but a nasty little lying cum spot of a human. You have lied
about other people here, the lowest form of life there is. What a nasty
little piglet. You and your wife go out in the boat this week, pig?

When did I ever screw with your family Bassy? And why the tone and foul
language?

You have threatened physical harm to me and others here. Do you now deny
that?

Poor asslicker......not 'man enough' to stomach his own medicine.

I wonder if he stopped beating his wife yet?

The guy is really flipping out. Perhaps the detox last week really did not
help him.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Notice how he always resorts to threats of violence............no wonder he
never answered the question of whether he had stopped beating his wife.

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

I'll answer you, when you answer me, liar.

JimH wrote:
"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Another lie from the rec.boats biggest liar. What proof do you have
that I have EVER been in any "detox", you low life liar?

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in

message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

He has already threatened that. LOL.

And listen well, ****head. You EVER screw with my family, EVER, and

will make damned well sure you don't do it again, understand? You

are
nothing but a nasty little lying cum spot of a human. You have lied
about other people here, the lowest form of life there is. What a

nasty
little piglet. You and your wife go out in the boat this week, pig?

When did I ever screw with your family Bassy? And why the tone and

foul
language?

Because you are a lying piece of ****. Plain and simple, nothing short
of a low life liar. Do you deny that you've spread SEVERAL lies about
me here?

You have threatened physical harm to me and others here. Do you now

deny
that?

Oh, I absolutely have! I'll tell you again, asshole, bring my family
into ANY fray, and you'll regret it. Understand, liar?

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in

message
I thought you said you quit? Are you lying again?

Asslicker is not 'man enough' to keep his word

Hey, dumb ****, what did I say I quit?

OMG. You are really a piece of cake Bassy.

Once again proof that asslicker is the "King of the NG idiots"

Well, then asshole, do tell, WHERE did I EVER say I wasn't going to
post here? Huh? You are making yourself look dumber than you are. I
NEVER said such. It's just more **** popping into your dillusional
mind. Must be the stress from trying unsuccessfully to raise your kid.

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Do you kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?

After he's been smoking his cash crop?

What cash crop is that, liar?