Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I wonder if they are living on opposite sides of the double wide?

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

I wonder if asslicker has stopped beating his wife yet?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jim, wrote:

So like all wannabe bullys, you resort to insults when the debate
becomes uncomfortable for you.

I still wonder if you're working under 2 names John H and JimH?

Bingo! He'll stop at nothing. The next thing he will do is start
spreading lies about you, your family, your job, your housing, the city
you live in, etc.

OK. Meanwhile, the Spanish spread their influence all over the world,
and
they were NOT delivering girl scout cookies and schoolbooks. Europeans
spent
hundreds of years annoying, dominating or killing people all over the
globe.
What's your point?

**********************

My point was that the "Crusades" were not responsible for driving
Muslims from Spain, as Calif. Bill supposed.

The Crusades are being viewed in a new, more favorable light by a large
number of people on the conservative side of the fence these days.
"Historical precedent". No point in giving the Crusades more credit
than they deserve. :-)

I wonder how many of the war mongers waxing nostalgic over the
Crusades, (probably a few saying, "We should have finished the job in
1130!"), actually realize that in the grand scheme of all the wars and
invasions throughout the centuries the WE (western europeans) generally
got their butts kicked?

The Spanish monarchs, F&I, treated their non-Christian subjects
ruthlessly and in equitably. That's what drove the Muslim merchants,
artists, astronomers, philosophers and doctors out of Spain, after the
Muslim military had departed. It's surprising that the right wingers
don't hail the religious persecution, execution, and expulsion of
non-conformists as one of the most glorious events in western history.

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
I thought you said you quit? Are you lying again?

Asslicker is not 'man enough' to keep his word

Hey, dumb ****, what did I say I quit? YOU are the only one here who
thinks that I said I wasn't going to post to this newsgroup. Where did
I say that, twit?

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
I thought you said you quit? Are you lying again?

Nope, not lying at all. What to hell ever made you think that I EVER
said I wasn't going to post to this newsgroup again? You three are
losing your minds. You do nothing but lie about other people here. It's
truly pathetic to watch you three.

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

Because he's like you, just a nasty little piece of **** liar not worth
bothering with.

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

He has already threatened that. LOL.

And listen well, ****head. You EVER screw with my family, EVER, and I
will make damned well sure you don't do it again, understand? You are
nothing but a nasty little lying cum spot of a human. You have lied
about other people here, the lowest form of life there is. What a nasty
little piglet. You and your wife go out in the boat this week, pig?

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

I wonder if asslicker has stopped beating his wife yet?

Fritz, you need to seek help for your mental condition. With your wife
leaving you, and not being man enough to raise a kid, it's left you
dillusional. You think you AREN'T dillusional? Then answer one simple
question: What ever gave you the idea that I beat my wife? Please post
anything that I've ever said, or any other facts you may have, that
would back such a thought up. Or, seek help. Now, get your nose out of
Jim and Smither's asses long enough to answer the above. Do you have
the balls, punk boy?

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Why don't you go beat him up? Maybe break his pencil neck.

He has already threatened that. LOL.

And listen well, ****head. You EVER screw with my family, EVER, and I
will make damned well sure you don't do it again, understand? You are
nothing but a nasty little lying cum spot of a human. You have lied
about other people here, the lowest form of life there is. What a nasty
little piglet. You and your wife go out in the boat this week, pig?

When did I ever screw with your family Bassy? And why the tone and foul
language?

You have threatened physical harm to me and others here. Do you now deny
that?

JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
I thought you said you quit? Are you lying again?

Asslicker is not 'man enough' to keep his word

Hey, dumb ****, what did I say I quit?

OMG. You are really a piece of cake Bassy.