Gabriel Latrémouille

Default Sailing Cuba

Just read the new US Decree forbidding sailing to Cuba in Cruising World
Magazine.

I am speechless, astounded, stunted, amazed, ****ed-off... the arrogance,
the gall, the pretensions, the abuse of American citizens rights, the abuse
of foreign sailors, the hidden agenda, ! ! ! ! !

BUSHWHACKED!!!!!!

GL

Chuck Baier

If you are indeed as outraged as you claim and are an American citizen
or have boating friends that are American citizens then please, please
organize a mass effort to get out in November and overthrow the
current monarchy ruling the US with the power of your vote. The
boating community in the US is many times larger than the Cuban-
American community in Miami and we need to show it. These policies are
designed to get the south Florida vote and nothing else. If we unite
to drown out that voice, sanity and clear thinking can return to this
country. VOTE OUT THE BU**** IN NOVEMBER.

"Gabriel Latrémouille" wrote in message e.rogers.com...
Just read the new US Decree forbidding sailing to Cuba in Cruising World
Magazine.

I am speechless, astounded, stunted, amazed, ****ed-off... the arrogance,
the gall, the pretensions, the abuse of American citizens rights, the abuse
of foreign sailors, the hidden agenda, ! ! ! ! !

BUSHWHACKED!!!!!!

GL

O:P\)

So what do you care so much about Cuba? Go to the Bahamas or any other
Island there

Messing In Boats

As outraged as I am about the recent decree regarding anything to do
with the Cuban people, it has been going on for years, although maybe
not quite as bad as the Bush people. (And I truly believe the statement
made by John Livingsone, mayor of London who said, "I really believe
that George W. Bush is the greatest treat to life on this planet."

Capt. Jeff

Paul Revere

In article s.com, "O:P\)" wrote:
So what do you care so much about Cuba? Go to the Bahamas or any other
Island there

Yes, just do as your told and no one will get hurt.

Welcome to the land of the free.
Paul Revere

In article , "Doug Dotson" wrote:
So what has Cuba done to protet this action?

Doug
s/v Callista

Not sure what you're asking, Doug.

"Chuck Baier" wrote in message
. com...
If you are indeed as outraged as you claim and are an American citizen
or have boating friends that are American citizens then please, please
organize a mass effort to get out in November and overthrow the
current monarchy ruling the US with the power of your vote. The
boating community in the US is many times larger than the Cuban-
American community in Miami and we need to show it. These policies are
designed to get the south Florida vote and nothing else. If we unite
to drown out that voice, sanity and clear thinking can return to this
country. VOTE OUT THE BU**** IN NOVEMBER.

"Gabriel Latrémouille" wrote in message

le.rogers.com...
Just read the new US Decree forbidding sailing to Cuba in Cruising World
Magazine.

I am speechless, astounded, stunted, amazed, ****ed-off... the

arrogance,
the gall, the pretensions, the abuse of American citizens rights, the

abuse
of foreign sailors, the hidden agenda, ! ! ! ! !

BUSHWHACKED!!!!!!

GL

Doug Dotson

Clearly cruising to Cuba does much more to enhance their economy
than ours. If Cuba isn't raising a fuss about this new policy, then
why should I get my shorts in a wad over it. The only reason that
folks have cruised to Cuba since it has been allowed over the
past few years is to impress others (ie. "Look at me, I'm so brave
that I went to Cuba"). There are plenty of other places
to go that are nicer and alot less hassle. If Cuba wants our
tourism then let them say so and fight for it. Otherwise, screw them!

Doug
s/v Callista

"Paul Revere" wrote in message
In article , "Doug Dotson"

wrote:
[...]

Major oz

"I really believe
that George W. Bush is the greatest treat to life on this planet."

Capt. Jeff

agreed; a treat indeed

cheers

oz
Glenn Ashmore

Doug Dotson wrote:
So what has Cuba done to protet this action?

No reason to. It just gives Castro more reasons to blame the US for his
problems. All Bush is trying to do is insure the Cuban vote in Florida.

As non ethnic Cuban sailors wanting to cruise Cuba, we have been at risk
for the last 3 years. What the actual effect of this new rule is to
reduce the amount CUBAN Americans can send down from about $750 mil/year
in half.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com