Chuck Baier

Default Sailing Cuba

If you are indeed as outraged as you claim and are an American citizen
or have boating friends that are American citizens then please, please
organize a mass effort to get out in November and overthrow the
current monarchy ruling the US with the power of your vote. The
boating community in the US is many times larger than the Cuban-
American community in Miami and we need to show it. These policies are
designed to get the south Florida vote and nothing else. If we unite
to drown out that voice, sanity and clear thinking can return to this
country. VOTE OUT THE BU**** IN NOVEMBER.

"Gabriel Latrémouille" wrote in message e.rogers.com...
Just read the new US Decree forbidding sailing to Cuba in Cruising World
Magazine.

I am speechless, astounded, stunted, amazed, ****ed-off... the arrogance,
the gall, the pretensions, the abuse of American citizens rights, the abuse
of foreign sailors, the hidden agenda, ! ! ! ! !

BUSHWHACKED!!!!!!

GL