Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Do you kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?

Are you going to answer my questions to you, asshole? In case you
missed them:

What makes you think I live in a trailer?
You've stated several lies, ennuendos about me, please show facts to
back up your statements, or are you just a low life scum liar?

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Do you kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?

Do you kiss YOUR wife and piglets with THAT mouth that's been stuffed
up JimH's and Fritz's ass, liar?

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh, I absolutely have! I'll tell you again, asshole, bring my family

into ANY fray, and you'll regret it. Understand, liar?

I feel sorry for your wife and kids, they must live in fear that you will
blow a gasket over the tinest things.

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I had a PI track you down, he took the following picture of your home.

http://vwww.trailerparkkids.net:81/i...railerpic2.jpg

If you look closely you can see your kids peaking out from the window. Are
you also beating your kids?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Do you kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?

Are you going to answer my questions to you, asshole? In case you
missed them:

What makes you think I live in a trailer?
You've stated several lies, ennuendos about me, please show facts to
back up your statements, or are you just a low life scum liar?

P.Fritz

wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh, I absolutely have! I'll tell you again, asshole, bring my family

into ANY fray, and you'll regret it. Understand, liar?

I feel sorry for your wife and kids, they must live in fear that you will
blow a gasket over the tinest things.

Which is why he never answered the question of whether he had stopped
beating his wife yet.

Poor asslicker.......not 'man enough' to handle the bitter taste of his own
medicine.