Jonathan Ball

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

Harry Dumbo Krause wrote:

We are our brothers' keepers.

We are not. You go ahead, if you wish, but leave me
out of it. I'll resist, with force.

Harry Krause

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Dumbo Krause wrote:

We are our brothers' keepers.

We are not. You go ahead, if you wish, but leave me
out of it. I'll resist, with force.

Piddler.
--
Email sent to is never read.
Jonathan Ball

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Dumbo Krause wrote:

We are our brothers' keepers.

We are not. You go ahead, if you wish, but leave me
out of it. I'll resist, with force.

Piddler.

Zero. Whiner. Self-marginalized ****worm.

RJ

jps wrote:

Certainly, the states bear some responsibility but I don't think our
national mental health policy should be administered at the state level.

Why bother having states at all? Just have a national government, eh?
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

We are our brothers' keepers.

....he says standing by and watching the konservatrash die after the bus
ran over him.

-- Charlie

jps

In article t,
says...
jps wrote:

Here, find it for yourself. I don't need to spoon feed you.

http://www.cursor.org/about/themoney.php

Leftist bull****. Anything that has a quote from Eric
Alterman at the top is not to be trusted even to tell
you the correct time of day.

Read the first paragraph and dismissed it? It's not Eric Alterman's
cite you stupid fool.

It's Media Transparency you should be looking at. No bull****, just the
background of every contributor to your right-wing think tanks.

The cite wasn't for you anyway Ballless, it was for LZ who seems to have
a far greater ability to think for himself. He's the one who cited the
info on the Swiss settlements that you DARED me to post. ****in' freak.