Jonathan Ball

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...

Most people with a ****ing brain would consider this an acceptable trade
off. That means that 97.8% of the employed people are being paid a
living wage instead of an unacceptable percentage living in poverty.

No, it doesn't. A lot of them are laid off and find
work in other jobs right away, at no better wage than
they had.

Then we're not doing a very good job at training them for making a wage
that'd keep them out of jobs that cannot provide a living wage.

I'd rather have the training problem than the poverty issue any day. It
doesn't surprise me you don't understand since your team's only real
concern is making certain corporate profits are maximized.

Hey poopsy! Corporate America would like nothing better than to have a
large pool of trained workers to draw from. Whose fault is it that such
a pool doesn't exist? Our public schools? Delinquent parents? Lack of
ambition? Or is this Corporate America's fault?

If anyone needs a kick in the shorts it's parents and the NEA.
LZ

The NEA isn't to blame.

The NEA most certainly *is* to blame. They are the
worst, most immoral special interest group in the country.