Jonathan Ball

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised, so like the lockstep
little Stalinist you are, you try to rewrite the past.

Doesn't work.

[...]

Harry Krause

Jonathan Ball wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise, but to what end? So I can play
in the mud with a right-wing pig like you? There's nothing to be gained.
Some years ago, *I* coined a term, and I did coin it. The term is
"Konservatrash." The shoe fits you perfectly. There isn't one idea
you've posited here that is either your own or worth discussing. It is
all right-wing trash, liberally sprinkled with the latest right-wing
gimmick of calling any who disagree with your idiocy "hate-filled."

Sorry. No purpose in getting into the muck with the likes of you. I
don't want to come out of the mud smelling like a right-wing pig.

, so like the lockstep
little Stalinist you are, you try to rewrite the past.

Stalinist? Moi? Hehehehe. You really are a twerp.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise, but to what end? So I can play
in the mud with a right-wing pig like you? There's nothing to be gained.
Some years ago, *I* coined a term, and I did coin it. The term is
"Konservatrash." The shoe fits you perfectly. There isn't one idea
you've posited here that is either your own or worth discussing. It is
all right-wing trash, liberally sprinkled with the latest right-wing
gimmick of calling any who disagree with your idiocy "hate-filled."

Oh, I too can address *any* issue you raise, but to what end? So I can
play in the puss with a knee jerk left-wing sexist women-hater asshole
like you? There's nothing to be gained. *I* coined the word libratrash,
and *I* did coin it. And the shoe fits you perfectly. There isn't one
idea you've posited here that is either your own or worth discussing. It
is all left-wing liberal trash, liberally sprinkled with the latest
left-wing gimmick of calling any who disagrees with your idiocy "Konservatrash."

-- Charlie

Jonathan Ball

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise,

No, you can't. That's why you snipped it out and ran away.

Harry Krause

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise,

No, you can't. That's why you snipped it out and ran away.

Uh-huh. There's no reason to get down in the sea of muck with the likes
of you. You're just Konservatrash. Worthless.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Jonathan Ball

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise,

No, you can't. That's why you snipped it out and ran away.

Uh-huh. There's no reason to get down in the sea of muck with the likes
of you.

Oh, just maybe to protect your honor, to show you
aren't afraid. But you have no honor, and you are a
coward, as well as a liar and a complete asshole.

Harry Krause

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise,

No, you can't. That's why you snipped it out and ran away.

Uh-huh. There's no reason to get down in the sea of muck with the likes
of you.

Oh, just maybe to protect your honor, to show you
aren't afraid. But you have no honor, and you are a
coward, as well as a liar and a complete asshole.

Afraid? Of a piece of crap like you?
Stop flattering yourself. You're a doctrinaire rightie; there isn't a
thought in your head Ayn Rand hasn't puked onto the printed page.
Go play with your dittohead buddies.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Jonathan Ball

Harry Krause wrote:
Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

(10,000 words of self-righteous nonsense from Ball deleted)

Can't address the issues raised

Oh, I can address *any* issue you raise,

No, you can't. That's why you snipped it out and ran away.

Uh-huh. There's no reason to get down in the sea of muck with the likes
of you.

Oh, just maybe to protect your honor, to show you
aren't afraid. But you have no honor, and you are a
coward, as well as a liar and a complete asshole.

Afraid?

Yes, little Harry. Afraid. Very afraid. You're
afraid of the issues.