Jonathan Ball

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...

'jps' and Harry Dumbo Krause just don't like Microsoft
because they're big business, and as
accomplishment-free whiners, they feel they have no
choice but to hate the accomplished.

Your assumptions are, as usual, hate-filled and without basis.

My observations are, as usual, emotion free and
absolutely correct.

I make my business based on the research and development Microsoft has
funded and brought to market.

While I disagree with some of Bill's tactics and believe he should be
held accountable, without his aggressive pursuit of Microsoft goals the
PC industry would be far behind where it is today.

I think competition is healthy AND he didn't make his fortune by holding
his employees heads under water, like Walmart.

Wal-Mart does not hold anyone's head under water.
Wal-Mart's manpower needs are very different from
Microsoft's. Each pays the appropriate wage to attract
the talent they need. Neither is unionized.