Default Biden's Death Total - 15,696

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 23:08:34 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:32:53 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:

With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. I
wonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of the
media and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.

Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)

Biden understands reality more than the media and the rest of the TDS
people. The president has no power even close to putting a binding
mandate on masks.
OTOH how many people would abide by it if he did?

The people who I know who are vehemently anti mask, anti Vax are not
going to listen to anything the government says and they can use the
government's own statements to point out the ambiguous nature of the
"science".

When the science is more political opinion than fact it is easy to be
skeptical if you were skeptical to start with.

I'm willing to play the game but I understand anything beyond staying
away from people and using sanitary procedures may not be all that
helpful.

===

Surgeons and other operating room personnel have been wearing masks
since just about forever. And there's a good reason for that as you
might suspect. I believe it has something to do with stopping the
spread of germs and viruses. Nobody argues about the science.

I think you missed the major point: "The president has no power even close to
putting a binding mandate on masks."

That's what we've been saying since you liberals jumped all over Trump for not
doing so.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:15:08 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 01:02:59 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

But they are not a well used piece of cloth.

===

Our masks are multi layer and one use only before being laundered. My
dentist wears a paper mask under a cloth mask.

Does he throw both of them away after each patient?

Mine does, but he now charges an extra $7 per visit for additiional PPE costs. I
can live with that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/25/21 8:19 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/25/21 6:22 PM, Bill wrote: Wayne B wrote: On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:56:05 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)===Biden has a long way to go before catching Trump.The good news is that the rate of new infections has started trendingdown, no doubt a credit to Joe's leadership. :-)https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/BTW, Trump really is a scoundrel and needed to go. Get over it. HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER CATCH TRUMP. HE HASN'T ACOMPLISHED ANYTHING WORTHWHILE YET. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE PLANS TO. === As long as he's not trying to overthrow the constitution that will be a huge improvement. I don?t think the Democrats and Democrat Presidents have even thought about the constitution for years. They just ignore it. How the **** would you know about that? Because I pay attention and I am not a blind partizan like you. Please...you're a Trumpster. You'd storm the Capitol, bust down doors and windows, and threaten elected officials if you had the chance and Trump told you to do that. Yup, you are an idiot.

Don't pay any attention to Fat Harry. He is the original creator
of phony facts. Someone just posted an excerpt from the 8 page
account of just some of Fat Harry's lies. He ought to be
appointed spokeswoman for the DNC.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

It's to prevent spittle from entering open incisions. Cmon Wayne,
I thought you knew that.

wrote:

[...]

They still get sick, in spite of protocols far beyond multiple items
of single use, certified medical equipment and procedures.
You don't see them in the OR pulling a do rag out of their pocket and
wrapping it around their face, yet our government says that is a mask
and you will be OK. That is not any kind of science. It is feel good
politics.
The only real usefulness of most "masks" is it keeps you from picking
your nose with an infected finger.

What do you find in a clean nose? Fingerprints.

justan wrote:
Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

I thought it was to prevent vomit from getting on the patient when the
Dentist got a whiff of the really bad breath.

Bill Wrote in message:r
justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:32:53 -0500, wrote:On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)Biden understands reality more than the media and the rest of the TDSpeople. The president has no power even close to putting a bindingmandate on masks. OTOH how many people would abide by it if he did? The people who I know who are vehemently anti mask, anti Vax are notgoing to listen to anything the government says and they can use thegovernment's own statements to point out the ambiguous nature of the"science". When the science is more political opinion than fact it is easy to beskeptical if you were skeptical to start with. I'm willing to play the game but I understand anything beyond stayingaway from people and using sanitary procedures may not be all thathelpful. ===Surgeons and other operating room personnel have been wearing maskssince just about forever. And there's a good reason for that as youmight suspect. I believe it has something to do with stopping thespread of germs and viruses. Nobody argues about the science. It's to prevent spittle from entering open incisions. Cmon Wayne, I thought you knew that.I thought it was to prevent vomit from getting on the patient when theDentist got a whiff of the really bad breath.

could be that too.

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:39:15 -0500, John wrote:

[...]

My gosh, are you implying that mandating mask wearing across the USA was *not*
in Trump's power? I'll bet that comes as a shock to Harry and Wayne, CNN, MSNBC,
NBC, WaPo, LAT, and throw Cuomo in there also!

Cuomo and has a lot better chance of making masks mandatory in New
York than the President does. I still don't think it is a crime there
not to wear one. The only ones with that real power is the New York
legislature.

total hypocrisy... skin a cat General 16 September 27th 13 06:45 PM
Total fail... JustWait General 9 October 24th 11 08:13 PM
Total lack of understanding. Capt. Neal® ASA 33 March 4th 05 09:33 PM
Total Eclipse of the moon Joe ASA 10 October 29th 04 04:01 AM
Total lunar eclipse Parallax Cruising 4 November 6th 03 06:50 PM