Default total hypocrisy...

Martin Bashir the little no talent, no brain **** head from MSNBC cries
about Rush all day long, then turns to Rush for quotes that suit him..
Out of context and edited of course, after all, it's MSNBC/AlGeezera...

On 9/26/13 4:33 PM, skin a cat wrote:
Martin Bashir the little no talent, no brain **** head from MSNBC cries
about Rush all day long, then turns to Rush for quotes that suit him..
Out of context and edited of course, after all, it's MSNBC/AlGeezera...

Oooooh...the littlest ****head in rec.boats defends the biggest ****head
in political punditry.

L'l Snottie does gave one talent....the ability go avoid gainful employment year after year.

Make that 'have'....

On 9/27/2013 8:19 AM, True North wrote:
Make that 'have'....

Hey, I am gonna' be at Thunderdome in Worcester Mass this Sunday if you
or your punk friend from Boston want to meet up... Just sayin'.

Thunderbowl MX
39 Hammond Hill Road, Charlton, MA...

Just sayin'... I won't be racing I will have time to clean up the
garbage if you are interested in getting shoved in a trash can...

Total fail... JustWait General 9 October 24th 11 08:13 PM
Hypocrisy Frogwatch[_2_] General 60 March 22nd 11 10:52 PM
Oh the hypocrisy!!!! Kapt Krunch ASA 1 June 22nd 08 06:07 PM
OT--Hypocrisy is contagious NOYB General 8 February 29th 04 04:19 AM