Default Total fail...

Afghanistan: US kicked out, total fail...

Pakistan: Total fail...

Egypt: Total fail...

Libya: Yeah, not they have Sharia law, just like Obama wanted, total fail...

We are destroying any credibility we ever had in the world, on purpose,
and with precision....

On 10/24/11 9:46 AM, JustWait wrote:
Afghanistan: US kicked out, total fail...

Pakistan: Total fail...

Egypt: Total fail...

Libya: Yeah, not they have Sharia law, just like Obama wanted, total
fail...

We are destroying any credibility we ever had in the world, on purpose,
and with precision....

1. Afghanistan. Bush's war. Obama will shut it down.

2. Pakistan. Crazy country, no way for U.S. to "succeed," c.f.,
Pakistani relations with India.

3. Egypt. Egomanical right-wing oppressive dictator out of office.
Future? Remains to be seen.

4. Libya. Crazy, right-wing, oppressive dictator eliminated. Future?
Remains to be seen.

May we have the envelope, please...

The card reads...

"Scotty doesn't know."

On 24/10/2011 7:46 AM, JustWait wrote:
Afghanistan: US kicked out, total fail...

Pakistan: Total fail...

Egypt: Total fail...

Libya: Yeah, not they have Sharia law, just like Obama wanted, total
fail...

We are destroying any credibility we ever had in the world, on purpose,
and with precision....

CIA did Tunisia, now radical Islam, fail too.

But it is 0bama policy.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

On 24/10/2011 10:39 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/24/11 12:31 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/10/2011 8:22 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Afghanistan: US kicked out, total fail...

Pakistan: Total fail...

Egypt: Total fail...

Libya: Yeah, not they have Sharia law, just like Obama wanted, total
fail...

We are destroying any credibility we ever had in the world, on purpose,
and with precision....

Bull****.

How ss? Lets look at the oldest, Egypt. Was a democracy, 0bama asks to
the elected person to step down. At that time he had more support than
0bama. But that didn't mater, elect Mubarak had to go for the minority
of radical Islam. So he left. Egypt was a democracy, last September
election date came and left. Now a Islam fundi state. Local laws
overlook the persecution of Christians, a Islam fundi non-democratic
state.

Now if 0bama is to represent democracy and freedom, then Egypt is his
botch job. Or if 0bama is intentionally doing this to further his Muslim
faith, then he be a winner.

Once again, Egypt was not a democracy. Mubarek's "elections" were a sham.

Funny, he was elected in 2005, had elections scheduled for Sept last
month. CIA and US government recognized it as a democracy as did the UN
and others.

Other than Mubarak had a 6 year term as opposed to 0bama's 4 year term,
materially there is no other differences between the two.

Anyone in Egypt elected today? Funny, 0bama election style?

Give your head a shake, Egypt is no longer a democracy and 0bama had a
art of it.

On 24/10/2011 12:48 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

You like denial of reality?

On 10/24/11 3:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Your "reality" is a figment of your imagination. You do have a thing for
dictators, though. I wonder why.

more total bullsh!t from the environuts JimH General 15 April 21st 07 04:40 AM
You sailors are total retards! Lady Pilot ASA 11 August 7th 06 03:53 AM
Total lack of understanding. Capt. Neal® ASA 33 March 4th 05 09:33 PM
Total Eclipse of the moon Joe ASA 10 October 29th 04 04:01 AM
Total lunar eclipse Parallax Cruising 4 November 6th 03 06:50 PM