Default more total bullsh!t from the environuts

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/l...n/17095329.htm

After last year's lunacy about "global warming" causing "more, and more
violent hurricanes" was greeted by an uneventful storm season, now the
freaks claim it might "tear apart or substantially weaken" them.

Looks like another "uh, about that coming Ice Age..." reversal from these
snake oil salesmen.

I remember hearing someone on the radio recently explaining the lack of
hurricanes hitting land in 2006 despite the "sky is falling"
warnings......he said the hurricanes indeed developed in the Atlantic as
forecast but lost punch while still well off shore.

He also said he lived in the land of Oz.

BTW: If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. ;-)

On Apr 19, 3:28�pm, "JimH" wrote:

BTW: *If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. *;

Hurricanes are on topic in boating NG, JimH.

Not that you'd know that- or give a ratz arse.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Apr 19, 3:28?pm, "JimH" wrote:

BTW: If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. ;

Hurricanes are on topic in boating NG, JimH.

Not that you'd know that- or give a ratz arse.

==========

I am not the one calling the subject OT. I guess you missed that.

Time for you to take your annual break from the NG Chuck. You are really on
the edge. ;-)

On Apr 19, 3:28?pm, "JimH" wrote:

BTW: If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. ;

Hurricanes are on topic in boating NG, JimH.

Not that you'd know that- or give a ratz arse.

==========

I am not the one calling the subject OT. *I guess you missed that.

Time for you to take your annual break from the NG Chuck. *You are really on
the edge. *;-)

I'm going to see that my annual break from the NG coincides with your
annual boatride. When you went out last year you caught some ungodly
amount of
fish. Perch, I think? Is it actually safe to eat fish hauled in along
that chemical wasteland of an industrial shoreline on Lake Erie?

On Apr 19, 3:28?pm, "JimH" wrote:

BTW: If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. ;

Hurricanes are on topic in boating NG, JimH.

Not that you'd know that- or give a ratz arse.

==========

I am not the one calling the subject OT. I guess you missed that.

Time for you to take your annual break from the NG Chuck. You are really
on
the edge. ;-)

I'm going to see that my annual break from the NG coincides with your
annual boatride. When you went out last year you caught some ungodly
amount of
fish. Perch, I think? Is it actually safe to eat fish hauled in along
that chemical wasteland of an industrial shoreline on Lake Erie?
=================================

Wow Chuck, that was a good one...........and less than 500 words also!

[...]

The most popular outdoor activity in Seattle in summertime is sitting
around the fireplace in your family room.

On Apr 19, 4:31?pm, "JimH" wrote:

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message

ups.com...
On Apr 19, 3:28?pm, "JimH" wrote:

BTW: If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. ;

Hurricanes are on topic in boating NG, JimH.

Not that you'd know that- or give a ratz arse.

==========

I am not the one calling the subject OT. I guess you missed that.

Time for you to take your annual break from the NG Chuck. You are really
on
the edge. ;-)

I'm going to see that my annual break from the NG coincides with your
annual boatride. When you went out last year you caught some ungodly
amount of
fish. Perch, I think? Is it actually safe to eat fish hauled in along
that chemical wasteland of an industrial shoreline on Lake Erie?
=================================

Wow Chuck, that was a good one...........and less than 500 words also!- Hide quoted text -

Less than smart: Trolling for a particular poster (see your first
smart ass remark in this thread) and then ridiculing that person for
responding. With your track record you have no recourse to the "humor"
defense.

Even dumber: Responding to your poison pen.

Time to start ignoring your crappy personal remarks. Make you a deal,
JimH;
You ignore my boating related posts (which are of little interest to
you) and I'll ignore your snarky provocations. You have to be the only
person, (with the possible exception of one other individual who is
rather like minded at times), who thinks your middle school maturity
and endless stream of negative, personality-oriented remarks is useful
or entertaining.

Ready to give it a try?

On Apr 19, 3:28?pm, "JimH" wrote:

BTW: If you would have added "Will GPS be the next technology blamed" to
your subject line you could have avoided the OT listing. ;

Hurricanes are on topic in boating NG, JimH.

Not that you'd know that- or give a ratz arse.

==========

I am not the one calling the subject OT. ?I guess you missed that.

Time for you to take your annual break from the NG Chuck. ?You are really on
the edge. ?;-)

I'm going to see that my annual break from the NG coincides with your
annual boatride. When you went out last year you caught some ungodly
amount of
fish. Perch, I think? Is it actually safe to eat fish hauled in along
that chemical wasteland of an industrial shoreline on Lake Erie?- Hide quoted text -

Jim's once again ****ed so many people off here that his only friend
now is a male prostitute.

total newbie Mercruiser question SJ General 4 July 21st 05 03:50 AM
Total lack of understanding. Capt. Neal® ASA 33 March 4th 05 09:33 PM
Total cost of Skip's boat chris Cruising 20 December 18th 03 01:38 PM
Total lunar eclipse Parallax Cruising 4 November 6th 03 06:50 PM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM